Grey Tiger Organization - Help Tiger out with Project Red!

Guest Tiger

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Best Friend is a year older than me but I act more mature :P

He used to be obsessed with the yugioh anime to the point where he claimed to see himself in a carving as an Ancient Pharaoh. Those who watched it knows what I mean

Creepy... :/

Sernpenic - My Epic. I'm sick of Epic.

DeMeNTeD isn't good at card making. He just has a giant fanbase of n00bs. No offense to the n00bs' date=' they just don't know enough about this site yes.[/b']

DeMeNTeD makes really good cards. =/

demented makes good cards. tats true. but i thought his level of skill was unreachable unless you were a god. now i don't view it that way

Yeah, Demented used to be the only one that made really good cards then other people started to make really good cards too and his popularity went down.

According to Strawberry, who's a sernpenic Card Maker, DeMeNTeD doesn't make good cards.His reps are from n00bs.

demented makes good cards. tats true. but i thought his level of skill was unreachable unless you were a god. now i don't view it that way

Yeah' date=' Demented used to be the only one that made really good cards then other people started to make really good cards too and his popularity went down.

[/quote']

Spire, Advanced Raver, and many others made a bunch o' great cards. Like X-31.

Archived