Grey Tiger Organization - Help Tiger out with Project Red!

Guest Tiger

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. Tigers are very loveable but this is for real. Ever since I got 5000 posts I said that once I get 10,000 I plan to get perma'd.

Now that I am nearing 10,000 it will be time to say good by. Cherish the last few weeks/months you all have with me...before I plan to get perma'd.

Well, every post I get closer.

I'm one post closer to my perma ban!

I will probably to the worst things ever, like spam the hell out of every thread in every section, tell the mods to f*** off and all sorts of other bad words that I don't feel like using right now. I will also take over YCM!!!

The day of my death will be known all over YCM!!!

Unless I become a moderator or something else important by the time I reach 10,000 posts, I'm out.

I know. Tigers are very loveable but this is for real. Ever since I got 5000 posts I said that once I get 10' date='000 I plan to get perma'd.

Now that I am nearing 10,000 it will be time to say good by. Cherish the last few weeks/months you all have with me...before I plan to get perma'd.

[/quote']

You got a Facebook? I understnd if you won't give me it, but at least we could stay in touch. Don't ever leave me bish ;D

I know. Tigers are very loveable but this is for real. Ever since I got 5000 posts I said that once I get 10' date='000 I plan to get perma'd.

[/quote']

You got a Facebook? I understnd if you won't give me it, but at least we could stay in touch. Don't ever leave me bish ;D

Yeah, but I never use it.

I use MSN way more.

ALSO: TO EVERYONE THAT RP'S, JOIN THIS RP SO I CAN GET MORE POSTS IN AND BE CLOSER TO MY PERMA-BAN!!!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-155726.html

It's if your committed to leaving, then you perma-ban yourself.

I plan on just leaving my account be idle just in case some day I want to return to see how YCM has developed. The next generation of great members are coming and we now have YCM veterans and true legends who will be remembered

I would like to join this organization that destroys all n00bs. I will start by destroying its leader, who has placed a forum link illegally on the first page of this club, and has put "we destroy all n00bs" in the title of his club. Then I will run a vicious inquisition decimating the population of this group. When I'm done, I'll leave the surviving members to eat each other. I think I have a lot to offer this group. May I join you?

I'm 1' date='300 posts away ^_^

just don't spam too much then get temp. banned because then you have to wait even longer to reach 10k. Mwhahahahaha :evil:

We'll miss you. Now I'll be the only member whose username is an animal

[/quote']

Monkey's leaving too? D: D: D: : D:

Well' date=' every post I get closer.

I'm one post closer to my perma ban!

I will probably to the worst things ever, like spam the hell out of every thread in every section, tell the mods to f*** off and all sorts of other bad words that I don't feel like using right now. I will also take over YCM!!!

The day of my death will be known all over YCM!!!

Unless I become a moderator or something else important by the time I reach 10,000 posts, I'm out.

[/quote']

No offense:

But that is the most pathetic way to leave YCM.

I would like to join this organization that destroys all n00bs. I will start by destroying its leader' date=' who has placed a forum link illegally on the first page of this club, and has put "we destroy all n00bs" in the title of his club. Then I will run a vicious inquisition decimating the population of this group. When I'm done, I'll leave the surviving members to eat each other. I think I have a lot to offer this group. May I join you?

[/quote']

you're a n00b

until u get 4 stars you're a n00b

Everyone who wants to join, you can.

Pika and Catman: I may just PM a super or just spam the hell out of this forum. I will decide when the time comes. But the time has not come yet, so let us just enjoy the forum while it lasts! =D

Also, we are at war with the Cafe N00b! Currently, we have more posts than them but they are catching up really fast. WE MUST POST AND DESTROY CAFE N00B!!! They are full of n00bs, you know.

just don't spam too much then get temp. banned because then you have to wait even longer to reach 10k. Mwhahahahaha :evil:

[/quote']

I'm not leaving once I get 10k posts... It's just when I do leave I won't ban myself

[/quote']

I'm not leaving once I get 10k posts... It's just when I do leave I won't ban myself

Smart move.

If you do leave, you'll always come back.

They always do.

Archived