Omega Devil vs The Tin Trooper [ LOCK ]

.Gideon.

[DQ8] 1vs1 [DQ8]

As usual It's a normal 1vs1, but there will be no votes, only 3 Judges who will decide who will win. ( Winner is determined by the decision of 2 judges

rules are:

- Make a Level 6 Warrior-Type monster

- First to post a card will be my opponent

- Loser gives winner 3 REPS

- Winner must give 1 REP for each Judge

- Judge must be a 5+ stars member, and not any 5+ stars. He must know perfect OCG.

- members are more than welcomed to comment on the cards, giving their ratings, expecting who will win, .. etc

Judge must judge the cards this way:

- Pic 5/50

- name 5/50

- OCG 20/50

- Effect 10/50

- Personal opinion 10/50

[align=center]190835g.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place Faith Counters on it equal to the Level of the monster Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card. This card gains 100 DEF for each Faith Counter on it. Once per turn, when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, place Faith Counters on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster. When your opponent attacks, you can remove 1 Faith Counter from this card to change the attack target to this card. You can Tribute this card with 5 Faith Counters on it to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.[/align]

..:: Waiting for Judges ::..

[align=center]I'm in.

153plhu.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed while there is another Demon monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all Demon monsters on your side of the field by 300 for every Demon monster on the field. If a monster on your side of the field is attacked by a DARK monster, the attack must be targeted at this card. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 Honour Counter on a monster on your side of the field. When 4 Honour Counters have been placed on a monster, its ATK and DEF are doubled and cannot be destroyed by Spells.

[/align]

:: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

Pic: 5/5 Seems good, nothing wrong.

Name: 5/5 Matches well

OCG: 19/20 Only minor errors. The parenthesis are there because the grammar would not be correct if you Tributed a Level 1 monster

When this card is Normal Summoned, place Faith Counter(s) on this card equal to the Level of the monster Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card. This card gains 100 DEF for each Faith Counter on it. Once per turn, when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, place Faith Counter(s) on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster. When your opponent attacks, you can remove 1 Faith Counter from this card to change the attack target to this card. You can Tribute this card with 5 Faith Counters on it to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.

Effect: 7/10 It starts out with 2500 DEF, then lets say you Tribute a Level 4 monster, then you have 2900 DEF. Then once again, when a monster you control is destroyed, the counters go up again, so it easily has 3000+ DEF for a Level 6. Then a small price to pay of 100 DEF to change the attack target to this wall you have.

Personal Opinion: 7/10 I'm not that that big of a fan of this card. Especially with this DEF ability.

43/50

The Tin Trooper

Pic: 3/5 NEVER USE AN IMAGE THAT HAS WHITE BORDERS ON THE END. The image isn't that great

Name:4/5 Unoriginal

OCG: 15/20 Don't use Old OCG. When you specify an archetype, you must use quotes around the archetype name.

This card cannot be destroyed while there is another "Demon" monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all "Demon" monsters on your side of the field by 300 for each "Demon" monster on the field. If a monster on your side of the field is attacked by a DARK monster, change the attack target to this card. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 Honour Counter on a monster on your side of the field. When a monster has 4 Honour Counters on it, its ATK and DEF are doubled and cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

Effect: 10/10 It can be used for an OTK, which I like. It looks pretty balanced IMO

Personal Opinion: 7/10 Can't say much about it. The archetype name is unoriginal, effect isn't that original. I can't stand white or black borders around an image

39/50

:: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

Pic: 5/5 Seems good' date=' nothing wrong.

Name: 5/5 Matches well

OCG: 19/20 Only minor errors. The parenthesis are there because the grammar would not be correct if you Tributed a Level 1 monster

When this card is Normal Summoned, place Faith Counter[b']([/b]s) on this card equal to the Level of the monster Tributed for the Tribute Summon of this card. This card gains 100 DEF for each Faith Counter on it. Once per turn, when a monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, place Faith Counter(s) on this card equal to the Level of the destroyed monster. When your opponent attacks, you can remove 1 Faith Counter from this card to change the attack target to this card. You can Tribute this card with 5 Faith Counters on it to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard.

Effect: 7/10 It starts out with 2500 DEF, then lets say you Tribute a Level 4 monster, then you have 2900 DEF. Then once again, when a monster you control is destroyed, the counters go up again, so it easily has 3000+ DEF for a Level 6. Then a small price to pay of 100 DEF to change the attack target to this wall you have.

Personal Opinion: 7/10 I'm not that that big of a fan of this card. Especially with this DEF ability.

43/50

The Tin Trooper

Pic: 3/5 NEVER USE AN IMAGE THAT HAS WHITE BORDERS ON THE END. The image isn't that great

Name:4/5 Unoriginal

OCG: 15/20 Don't use Old OCG. When you specify an archetype, you must use quotes around the archetype name.

This card cannot be destroyed while there is another "Demon" monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all "Demon" monsters on your side of the field by 300 for each "Demon" monster on the field. If a monster on your side of the field is attacked by a DARK monster, change the attack target to this card. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 Honour Counter on a monster on your side of the field. When a monster has 4 Honour Counters on it, its ATK and DEF are doubled and cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

Effect: 10/10 It can be used for an OTK, which I like. It looks pretty balanced IMO

Personal Opinion: 7/10 Can't say much about it. The archetype name is unoriginal, effect isn't that original. I can't stand white or black borders around an image

39/50

Actually, this is a card I made a while ago. Demon is the subtype. And, looking back, I should have named it "Shinjos, Honour Warrior Demon" or something like that.

Archived