GX Episode 161

Japanese Title: Shall we duel? Pair Duel Eno Shoutai

English Title: Shall we duel? Invitation to a Pair Duel

=====================

Summary:

Kenzan and the others and the Second Years plan to hold a Dueling Party as a memory maker. Meanwhile, Asuka has had her carrer path on her mind. About whether to stay at the Academia and become a childrens school teacher, or to go study overseas. In the middle of that, at the Duel Party being held, people have formed boy-girl pairs so that they will all duel with graduates against the students. When Asuka is uncertain on who she should make her partner, by some odd turn of events, she forms a pair with Judai.

=====================

Preview Pics:

th_30-1.jpgth_30.jpgth_31.jpgth_32.jpg

=====================

Video Link(s)

Raw:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

It doesn't take a genius to know what has happening in the duels' date=' Judai was over doing every duel and was being sort of a kill joy threw out it and not giving Asuka the time to actually help him, basically Judai was being a jerk and not letting Asuka be part of the action.

Still a good ep.

[/quote']

even if i dont like it i must agree with you and yes it is a good ep

He tributes a powered up Cyber Angel for his E-Hero Flame Neos and powers it up further to win the duel... Judai = Supreme Jerk (Instead of Supreme King) heck Manjyome isn't that mean since heck he would try being as much help as he could if paired up with Asuka.

I so totally going to enjoy the next episode :twisted:

Archived