{Lovely New Support Cards} Archfiend Support

[align=center]These are the first of my Archfiend Support cards ^^. I know they already have some but the archfiends in the "Desrook archfiend, infernalqueen archfiend, and Vilepawn archfiend class" are horrible so I wanted to make some good ones. Enjoy and Comment

Image credit for finding the pic goes to AbbatonStrikes

Archfiend Designator

320638ixt.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card is Special Summon by the effect of an "Archfiend" monster, once per turn, you can declare 1 card name. If your opponent has a card with the same name in their Graveyard, you can pay 200 Life Points to Special Summon it to your opponent's field in face-up Attack Position. The declared monster's Battle Position cannot be changed. This card cannot attack on during the turn this effect is activated. When the declared monster is destroyed by battle, double the damage taken by your opponent. When a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's field from the Graveyard, except by this effect, this card gains 200 ATK. When this card is destroyed by battle while there is a monster that was Special Summoned by this effect is on your opponent's field, that monster is destroyed and you take damage equal to half it's ATK.

This card--¬ isnt necessarily ARCHFIEND support but it would go well into an Archfiend deck ^^

Return the Summons

320638o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] Activate this card when your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card that allows them to Special Summon a monster. Negate its effect and destroy it. You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand in face-up Attack Position. When this card is activated, the monster Special Summoned by this card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

Hope you enjoyed.[/align]

For Archfiend Designator' date=' 200 LP seems a bit too small. You should make it 500 LP

Return the Summons's effect is very good, as long as the lv4 or lower monster doesn't bypass the summoning requirements. Still, it should have some sort of drawback to better balance it

9/10

[/quote']

Well I didnt think it needed to be high since your summoning it to your opponent's field.

FIXED!!!

For Archfiend Designator' date=' 200 LP seems a bit too small. You should make it 500 LP

Return the Summons's effect is very good, as long as the lv4 or lower monster doesn't bypass the summoning requirements. Still, it should have some sort of drawback to better balance it

9/10

[/quote']

i agree really cool idea but 200 seems to small u should change that

9.5/10

9/10

[/quote']

i agree really cool idea but 200 seems to small u should change that

9.5/10

I dont see it..200 are perfect. You Summon a Monster for your opponent AND you pay Life Points. This is not a good deal is it^^

Still lovin this card :P

9/10

[/quote']

Well I didnt think it needed to be high since your summoning it to your opponent's field.

FIXED!!!

Good, then now I'll raise the rate to 9.9/10

Archived