PTD Morphs

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

-2 Royal Decree

+1 Morphtronic Repair Unit

+1 Armed Changer

Not sure about these changes...

Well, this build seems very cramped for space.

Armed Changer doesn't seem to be needed, unless testing said otherwise? If not, I'd say to drop it for a decree, I think you need them.

The reason I decided to try Armed Changer is because it's easily searchable via PTD and equiped to PTD would allow me to easily search for Morphs since all of them have less ATK than PTD, but currently I am unable to test the build since the comp that has DMU/YVD is being used by someone else because it is the faster comp.

To be honest' date=' when you first posted that a little while ago in another thread, I had never heard of PTD Kei decks before. Why is it so foreign to put PTD into Morphs? I understand there is only 1 card linking the two, but they fit together very well.

[/quote']

It actually focused more on PTD, oddly. Basically, most Morphtronic Equips are trash. That's why I didn't jump after it.

I think I'm gonna try PTD Morphs sometime. However, I'm gonna try Stall Morphs first, for obvious reasons.

D: ? <--- apparently is not the master of seeing the obvious.

With Armed Changer' date=' Repair unit and Accelerator will almost never be dead draws and will allow for more thinning and toolboxing, so I think it wlll work well.

[/quote']

My guide and its lack of a Stall Build? xD

Btw' date=' XX-Saber Gottoms ftw YES!!!!!!111!!22!!11ONEONE!12!!

Read the XX-Saber Gottoms discussion to see why I'm making Remoten x3

[/quote']

O.O

Hey, could you recommend some changes to my Morph deck, I'm thinking of making the side deck contain 3x Remoten, as well as the third dupe all in the side deck, with XX-Saber Gottoms in the Extra. Unfortunately, I recently bumped... The same situation goes to De-Synchro in my brothers' deck.

BTW, there was a topic about him with his Japanese name if I'm not mistaken. However, that was long enough ago.

Btw' date=' XX-Saber Gottoms ftw YES!!!!!!111!!22!!11ONEONE!12!!

Read the XX-Saber Gottoms discussion to see why I'm making Remoten x3

[/quote']

O.O

Hey, could you recommend some changes to my Morph deck, I'm thinking of making the side deck contain 3x Remoten, as well as the third dupe all in the side deck, with XX-Saber Gottoms in the Extra. Unfortunately, I recently bumped... The same situation goes to De-Synchro in my brothers' deck.

BTW, there was a topic about him with his Japanese name if I'm not mistaken. However, that was long enough ago.

The really funny part is, I got both of the ideas from TCGplayer XD one of the most disrespected places here, and np

Archived