Great Combos

lucario5645k

How Obedient are You?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How Obedient are You?

Okay here is the cards you will be needing. This stradegy works best if you go second because than you can attack.

First you need to play any warrior monster on the field that is a four star or lower. I played girfri. Then use lightning blade to equip it to girfri. But then use Last destruction, or some thing like that, cause there's a card that destroyes all equip magic cards on the field by discarding one card from your hand. So use that card and discard Levia Dragon- Neo Didaleas, the one that has 2900 attack points. Than use monste reborn to bring it back. Summon legendary ocean, and sacrafice Legendary Ocean and destroy your opponents monsters and magic cards. Than attack attack with girfri and dedalias, directly, dealing 4700, points of damage. That would suck in yu gi oh since they play with only 4000 life points.

I don't like being mean, but those cards have no place with one another and it sucks. And besides, you can't use Monster Reborn Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus because the only way you can Summon him full stop, is by Tributing Levia-Dragon - Daedalus. So just with that, it doesn't work. Sorry!

It never says that on the card effect. An way, this stradedgy might not be that great, but it's a good way to start a duel. Also instead of a warrior, play a water warrior monster. Anyway, here is another combo, that can really increase a spellcasters attack by a lot.

First set monster reborn and mage power on the field. Also set all magic or trap cards face down, except card destruction. Than use that card, and draw a new hand. Use monster reborn to revive Dark Magician, and than set all of you magic or trap cards. Activate mage power and increase dark magicians attack by 2500, to 5000, and yeh. This onl ywoprks if you get the right cards at the right time.

It never says that on the card effect. An way' date=' this stradedgy might not be that great, but it's a good way to start a duel. Also instead of a warrior, play a water warrior monster. Anyway, here is another combo, that can really increase a spellcasters attack by a lot.

First set monster reborn and mage power on the field. Also set all magic or trap cards face down, except card destruction. Than use that card, and draw a new hand. Use monster reborn to revive Dark Magician, and than set all of you magic or trap cards. Activate mage power and increase dark magicians attack by 2500, to 5000, and yeh. This onl ywoprks if you get the right cards at the right time.

[/quote']

1. Monster reborn is banned

2. mage power and eguip cards general sucks

3. thats not a combo more like logic thinking

4. too many cards

5. there r alot better ways to get high attack spellcasters like (since u used a banned card I will too)

butterfly dagger elma (banned)+Gearfried the iron knight+ dark red enchanter (is this out yet?? i use this in yugioh world championship 2007 for DS)

all in all not to impressive this either, and who in the blue hell gave it an excellent in the vote??

• 3 weeks later...

It never says that on the card effect. An way' date=' this stradedgy might not be that great, but it's a good way to start a duel. Also instead of a warrior, play a water warrior monster. Anyway, here is another combo, that can really increase a spellcasters attack by a lot.

[/quote']

1. Monster reborn is banned

2. mage power and eguip cards general sucks

3. thats not a combo more like logic thinking

4. too many cards

5. there r alot better ways to get high attack spellcasters like (since u used a banned card I will too)

butterfly dagger elma (banned)+Gearfried the iron knight+ dark red enchanter (is this out yet?? i use this in yugioh world championship 2007 for DS)

all in all not to impressive this either, and who in the blue hell gave it an excellent in the vote??

How is it banned I them all the time Monster Reborn

• 3 months later...

There is a better "combo" for this:

1. Activate ANY of the hundreds of cards in the game that forces you to discard a card, or better yet, Foolish Burial, on a high-poweed monster.

2. Activate Call of the Haunted or Premature Burial.

This is faster, easier, and actually LEGAL.

There is a better "combo" for this:

1. Activate ANY of the hundreds of cards in the game that forces you to discard a card' date=' or better yet, Foolish Burial, on a high-poweed monster.

2. Activate Call of the Haunted or Premature Burial.

This is faster, easier, and actually LEGAL.

[/quote']

Call of the Haunted is banned.

Also, don't bump old threads.

Archived