[DISC]Blue-Eyes[/DISC]

BurstStreamofDestructionDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT.png

Raigeki is back!

He's also the strongest Normal' date=' and always will be, because... that's his job, really.

[/quote']

Gladiator Beast Andal.

Oh, and I prefer Tri-Horned Dragon.

Tri-Horned Dragon is also a vanilla, only w/ lower stats and MUCH less support. In short- BEWD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tri-Horned.

Also, he's essential in many decks (i.e. Beatdowns and DMK decks).

Raigeki is back!

He's also the strongest Normal' date=' and always will be, because... that's his job, really.

[/quote']

Gladiator Beast Andal.

Tri-Horned Dragon is a vanilla w/ lower stats and MUCH less support. In short- BEWD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tri-Horned.

Dark > Light so Tri-Horned > BEWD

Raigeki is back!

[/quote']

Gladiator Beast Andal.

Tri-Horned Dragon is also a vanilla, only w/ lower stats and MUCH less support. In short- BEWD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tri-Horned.

I believe the reasoning there was Tri-Horned is DARK.

EDIT:Damn Cliff beat me....

BE is still superior IMO.

Anyways, I've discovered that Vanguard has sex with slightly Blue Eyes themed Dragon decks. Discarding Stones, into Blue Eyes for a +600 and Dark Factory of Mass Production can give him +1000 in a single turn. Not only does he serve as a giant beatstick that can bring out another beatstick when destroyed by effects, but the best part about him is that once you expend four or so cards boosting his ATK, you can activate Super Rejuvenation to draw around 4-6 cards.

What my deck really needs is a Level 9 Dragon Synchro to go with Stone and all the Level 8s I end up running.

You forgot that Tri is DARK…

Anyways' date=' I've discovered that Vanguard has sex with slightly Blue Eyes themed Dragon decks. Discarding Stones, into Blue Eyes for a +600 and Dark Factory of Mass Production can give him +1000 in a single turn. Not only does he serve as a giant beatstick that can bring out another beatstick when destroyed by effects, but the best part about him is that once you expend four or so cards boosting his ATK, you can activate Super Rejuvenation to draw around 4-6 cards.

[/quote']

and also Swing of Memories into your Blue Eyes

Raigeki is back!

[/quote']

Gladiator Beast Andal.

Tri-Horned Dragon is a vanilla w/ lower stats and MUCH less support. In short- BEWD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tri-Horned.

Dark > Light so Tri-Horned > BEWD

But Blue Eyes is a LEGENDARY dragon.

And Tri Horn is a UNWORTHY dragon...

Anyways' date=' I've discovered that Vanguard has sex with slightly Blue Eyes themed Dragon decks. Discarding Stones, into Blue Eyes for a +600 and Dark Factory of Mass Production can give him +1000 in a single turn. Not only does he serve as a giant beatstick that can bring out another beatstick when destroyed by effects, but the best part about him is that once you expend four or so cards boosting his ATK, you can activate Super Rejuvenation to draw around 4-6 cards.

[/quote']

I usually use revival abuse after Vanguard's first discard spree. I usually Swing into LV 7s and tune them into one of the four LV 8 Dragon Synchros to prevent the destruction. Which is why it would help if they released a LV9 Dragon, so I could get better tunes out of a Tri-Horned/Blue Eyes/etc. tuning with White Stone of Legend.

[/quote']

I usually use revival abuse after Vanguard's first discard spree. I usually Swing into LV 7s and tune them into one of the four LV 8 Dragon Synchros to prevent the destruction. Which is why it would help if they released a LV9 Dragon, so I could get better tunes out of a Tri-Horned/Blue Eyes/etc. tuning with White Stone of Legend.

Yeah why would they make a tuner that cannot be used with the non-tuner is supports?

A Lv9 dragon Blue Eyes-resembling Synchro that used White Stone and non-tuner dragons would be pretty sick' date=' as well as make Stone a whole lot more viable.

[/quote']

Blue Eyes Crystal Dragon

LIGHT Dragon/Synchro Level 9

1 Tuner+1 Blue Eyes White Dragon

This card gains 300 ATK for each Dragon monster you control. Once per turn you can send one Spell or Trap card from you Hand to the Graveyard to destroy all spell and Trap cards your opponet controls. This card cannot attck during the turn you activate this effect.

Just a rough sloppy idea i came up with.

I'd treat treat it as BEWD while on the field' date=' make it require White Stone and make the material cost any 1 Dragon non-Tuner, and lower the destruction range. But honestly, I would be happy with any LV 9 Dragon Synchro that didn't require more than 1 non-Tuner. Konami may make one, eventually.

[/quote']

good point....yeah someday far off they will but just watch it takes years

Archived