[Raven] Rise of the Darkness [3/??] Good Comments +1 Rep

))Raven((

[align=center]This was made out of boredom.

[spoiler=IMG Cred]

1-3=Hunter

[spoiler=EN000]

355402.jpg

If this card attacks a monster, the attacked monster is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.).During each of your Main Phases, you can decrease your Life Points by 700 to inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard.

[spoiler=EN001]

355402d.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing at least 1(up to 3) monsters. For each Monster Card you Tributed, you may activate 1 of the following effects:

1: Select 1 DARK monster on the field and destroy it.

2: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field

3: Inflict 1500 Damage to your opponent's Life Points

[spoiler=EN002]

355402.jpg

This card can only be summoned by sacrificing 500 Life Points. This card returns to it's owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card was Summoned. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every Spellcaster-Type monster you control. This card can attack your opponent directly.

[spoiler=Updates]

Cards 4-5 will be up later today.

[/align]

The longer Dark Flame - Destroyer of Worlds is on the field, the more the opponents despair will raise..and just in the moment he killed him. Another Monster is Special Summoned. I love him^^

The 2nd card would be Special Summoned if you just have to Tribute 1 Monster Card or am i wrong ?

so it should be called Special Summon..

Anyways i like these cards, their balanced and good OCG

8.5/10

I find the OCG good, but when you mention effects, after stating those Tributes necessary, don't put "For 1 Tribute", instead put "1:" That's it in OCG terms. They know your speaking about Tributes, so that's the only thing you need to list.

You forgot the . + space in the effect of Dark Flame- Destroyer of Worlds. I'm talking about the, "If this card attacks a monster the attacked monster is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)During

It should be: "If this card attacks a monster, the attacked monster is not destroyed (Damage Calculation is applied normally.). During.....

That's what I saw mainly. I also saw, "....you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard.

As for the 2nd card, get rid of up to 3, then add a 4th Tributed monster effect. In the second effect, for the 2 Tributes, you spelt "Field" wrong. And for the third tribute, "Damage" should be "damage".

your first card

This would be correct OCG

If this card attacks a monster, the attacked monster is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)During each of your Main Phases, you can decrease your Life Points by 700 to inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard.

second:

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing at least 1(up to 3) monsters. For each Monster Card (else just "monster") you Tributed, you may activate 1 of the following effects:

-For 1: Select 1 DARK monster on the field and destroy it.

-For 2 Tributes: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field

-For 3 Tributes: Inflict 1500 Damage to your opponent's Life Points

third:

This card cannot be Special Summoned.This card can only be summoned by sacrificing 500 Life Points. This card returns to it's owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card was Summoned. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every Spellcaster-Type monster you control. This card can attack your opponent (would add)'s Life Points(but not really necessary) directly.

If this card attacks a monster, the attacked monster is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.).During each of your Main Phases, you can decrease your Life Points by 700 to inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand or Graveyard.

damage is correct. (but that's to old ocg (see Solar Flare Dragon and the others.)

Archived