2 New ones [OMG]

OMGAKITTY

[align=center]Made for a rather unique type of contest. I was supposed to create a story by creating 3 vanilla's that related to one another, and 2 cards that supported them (Eh, won't go into detail, go check it out in contest...Create a Vanilla Story, I think is the title)

Here are the two supports....not my best stuff, but what the heck, this thread will be buried in approximately 3 hours anyway.

*Ignore the names. These cards belong in Realistic. They have nothing to do with Starcraft, I just borrowed the names.

[spoiler=Xel'Naga Ruins]

22767z.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, increase the DEF of all Warrior- and Spellcaster-Type monsters by 300. When a LIGHT or DARK monster declares an attack, halve the attacking monster's original ATK until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed, switch all monsters into Face Up Defense Position (negate any Flip Effects) and destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.

[spoiler=Khydrian Crystal]

22767y.jpg

You must pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. The equipped monster is treated as a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster. Destroy any other Equip Spell Cards equipped to the equipped monster. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 2000. The equipped monster's ATK cannot be greater than 4000. If the equipped monster's ATK is greater than 4000, decrease its ATK to 4000. The equipped monster cannot declare a direct attack. When the equipped monster declares an attack, halve the defending monster's DEF. Decrease the equipped monster's ATK by 1000 during the End Phase of any turn it declared an attack. When the equipped monster's ATK is equal to 0, destroy the equipped monster and remove this card from play.

And if you feel like reading, I'll leave my vanilla's here too...

[spoiler=]

22767gyz.jpg

Saidin Ardur, the legendary warrior of the Shakuras Order. Sworn to defend the Light, there are none who can match him in battle. It is said that no adversary that has seen the legendary blue fire of his Soulblades has ever lived.

22767z.jpg

Over the years, Saidin...changed. His desire to find a worthy opponent lead him away from the path of righteousness, and down one of darkness. He rebelled against the Order's teachings, and the Order had no choice but to hunt him down. Casting away his Templar name, Saidin donned the surname of "Uraj", which means "Seeker" in the ancient tongue. He killed many Templars before he was brought to his knees at the Xel'Naga: an ancient ruin that is said to be the birth of civilization.

22767a.jpg

Saidin fled into the ruins of the Xel'Naga, injured and trapped. He planned to make his final stand against the pursuing Templars here. But as he prepared to face his death, he heard a voice, emanating from within his head. "I can sense the fear in you, youngling. The fear of death. The fear of defeat. Join me, and never know the meaning of fear again!" There, on the alter in front of Saidin, rested a crystal, throbbing dully in the light. He could hear the pounding feet of his fellow Templar closing in on him. Slowly, he reached out...

[/align]

Archived