Enrise

Demon King of 10,000 Legions

Monster / Effect

Dark

Level 10

Fiend

ATK/DEF: 2000/2000

Lore:

This card cannot be Summoned except by discarding your entire hand and playing half of your Life Points, or by removing 20 cards from your Deck and Graveyard from play. This card is unaffected and by Spell and Trap Cards. When this card attacks or is attacked, you can Special Summon 1 "Legion Fiend Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). This token cannot declare an attack. This token cannot be removed from the field except by the effect of "Demon King of 10,000 Legions". You can remove 4 "Legion Fiend Token" to Summon 1 "Demon God - Bellum, Chaos Weaver" from your hand, Graveyard, or Deck.

--Demon God - Bellum, Chaos Weaver

Monster/Effect

Dark

Level 1

Fiend

ATK/DEF: 0/0

Lore:

There can be only 1 "Demon God - Bellum, Chaos Weaver" in your Deck. This card cannot be Summoned except by the effect of "Demon King of 10,000 Legions". Increase the ATK and DEF for every "Demon God - Bellum, Chaos Weaver" on you control x3000. When this card is Summoned, you select 1 Spell and Trap Zone, and 1 Monster Zone. As long as this card remains face-up, those Zones cannot be used. This card's control cannot be switched. When this card attacks or is attacked, you can put Chaos Counters equal to the Level of the attacking or attacked monster. You can remove any number of Chaos Counters to inflict 100 damage for every counter removed. When this card is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to both players for every Chaos Counter removed from play.

Fix, rate, hate away maties =D

Its main use, is OTKing, people might do something like run this in Lightsworn, they can blow everything up with judgement dragon, then use this for 3K damage, the rest of the effect will be largely ignored - people's only care will be the instant 3000 ATK beatstick. Make the cost either have something to do with an Archtype, make it do less damage (0 or half from a direct Attack) or add something to stop it being Summoned with other monsters.

It might be more usable for the other effects if you lowered the amount of tokens needed, eg - always immune to battle, 1 token for s/t immune, 2 for s/t and monster immune, 3 for that summon.

OTK Combo, Remove from game your Deck, then activate D.D. Dynamite or summon Gren Maju Da Eiza

D.D. Dynamite

Group: Trap Card

Type: Trap

Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent's cards that has been removed from play.

Gren Maju Da Eiza

Attrib: Fire

Type: Fiend/Effect

Level:3

Atk: ?

Def: ?

The ATK and the DEF of this card becomes the number of your cards removed from play x 400 points.

OTK Combo' date=' Remove from game your Deck, then activate D.D. Dynamite or summon Gren Maju Da Eiza

D.D. Dynamite

Group: Trap Card

Type: Trap

Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each of your opponent's cards that has been removed from play.

Gren Maju Da Eiza

Attrib: Fire

Type: Fiend/Effect

Level:3

Atk: ?

Def: ?

The ATK and the DEF of this card becomes the number of your cards removed from play x 400 points.

[/quote']

I'm well aware of those cards effects. -.-

I didn't really mean less ATK' date=' just an effect which lowers Battle Damage, but I think your changes worked too.

For the tribute 3 effect, mention where it's Summoned from.

Card could be fun, would like to see the rest of them.

[/quote']

Summon just simplifies it down, instead of having to put everything else down.

I'll leave it till I'm sure.

you cannot lose by being unable to draw a card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle and by Spell' date=' Trap, or Monster Effects.

NOW you made it OP'd, he's forever invincible and you can't even Deckout .-.

[/quote']

<_< You realize I took it out, right?

How do you know what half of the Deck to remove? Is it random or what? I'm suprised no-one noticed this yet.

Also: "When this card attacks or is attacked' date=' you", minor error.

[/quote']

O_O Didn't notice that error.

Also, I think I was meaning to change that part. Maybe to, um.... remove 20 cards from the Graveyard and Deck?

(\__/) Punny the Bunny

(='.'=) Copy and paste him into ur sig to help him beat the Bunny Killers!

(")_(")

Lol' date=' get the hell out of my thread nub!

-.-

[/quote']

F**king Spammers!

I kill your bunny!

(\___/)

(=x.x=)

- - -

(")__(")

OFF WITH UR HEAD!!!

In all seriousness, your card doesn’t seem overpowered because of its cost and limitations, but damn good for OTK’s. Let’s see the other card before I say more, or is it already posted somewhere?

(\__/) Punny the Bunny

(='.'=) Copy and paste him into ur sig to help him beat the Bunny Killers!

(")_(")

Lol' date=' get the hell out of my thread nub!

-.-

[/quote']

F**king Spammers!

I kill your bunny!

(\___/)

(=x.x=)

- - -

(")__(")

OFF WITH UR HEAD!!!

In all seriousness, your card doesn’t seem overpowered because of its cost and limitations, but damn good for OTK’s. Let’s see the other card before I say more, or is it already posted somewhere?

Well, it's not OP'd, anymore, after much editing. And for the other card, I didn't post it yet, but I have the image. I'll put the Written Version up.

Archived