+SW.Box

Exyst

Overall, I think it's great! The shadows (I know you hate shadows :P) on the box are backwards (you have dark shadow on both right panels and light shadow (or no shadow) on both left panels, which wouldn't be the case assuming one light source coming from offscreen right). Other than that, though, I can't see anything wrong with it. ^_^

wow' date=' now I feel the urge to apply for a leadership position. xD

[/quote']

Bu-bu-bu-then I'll have to remake it ;_;

Overall' date=' I think it's great! The shadows (I know you hate shadows :P) on the box are backwards (you have dark shadow on both right panels and light shadow (or no shadow) on both left panels, which wouldn't be the case assuming one light source coming from offscreen right). Other than that, though, I can't see anything wrong with it. ^_^

[/quote']

Darth in Showcase?

PREPOSTEROUS! PREPOSTEROUS I SAY!

Overall' date=' I think it's great! The shadows (I know you hate shadows :P) on the box are backwards (you have dark shadow on both right panels and light shadow (or no shadow) on both left panels, which wouldn't be the case assuming one light source coming from offscreen right). Other than that, though, I can't see anything wrong with it. ^_^

[/quote']

Darth in Showcase?

Did I say something incorrect? :(

[/quote']

Darth in Showcase?

No Darth, you're great as always.

[/quote']

Darth in Showcase?

Interesting CnC darth, first i've ever heard from you ;D

Good job on CnCing, if its anything xD

And to the Box:

STOP MAKING SEX

[/quote']

Darth in Showcase?

You said he should jump off a cliff. A cliff I say, a cliff.

overall, you copied mah flying boxes D:

Archived