Perfect Evil Powerlord

Big Lez

Should i Change the Time Limit for "True Face of the Savage Elf" to 1?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i Change the Time Limit for "True Face of the Savage Elf" to 1?

• Yes
    • No

This is a very tough combination, very not easy to summon the Powerlord..but its worth it!

Starting with this cute little thing

262318.jpg

And this is her true face...

262318.jpg

She is here to Summon the True Evil

262318m.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set or Special Summoned except by the effect of "True Face of the Savage Elf". When this card is destroyed and send to Graveyard can Special Summon "Perfekt Evil Lord" from your Hand or your Deck in face-up Attack Position.

...The Perfect Evil Powerlord arrives!

262318r.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set or Special Summoned except by the effect of "The True Evil". Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to any DARK monster you control as an Equip Spell Card, OR change it back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. The Monster Card equipped with this Card cannot be affected by any Spell Card, Trap Card or by a Monster Card's effect. The equipped Monster Card's ATK/DEF is increased by 2500. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the Monster that the card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead)

At first I figured PEP might've been OP'd' date=' but considering the work it takes to get him out and the fact that your opponent could just MST him while he's equipped, I think he's balanced. They're solid, I suppose, but they're far too slow to be competitive. 8/10.

[/quote']

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned except by the effect of "The True Evil"[/quote']
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by (PUT SOMETHING HERE)

You see what I'm getting at. You can still set your monster from your hand' date=' and even if you can't Flip Summon, it can still get flipped face-up (Book of Taiyou). Making it way easier to summon and therefore Overpowered. So I suggest adding the no Set part from the other nomis

Archived