-2kycoo' date=' sidedeck them

- koala, why?

- gale, other good tuners

+ ryko

+ 2 panther

- gorz

+ rose warrior

[/quote']

Your funny. Kycoo is fine in the main. He is the agro in my OTK deck. He is a strong hitter, and with him main, I can crush LS. I believe in winning game 1 every time.

Koala is essential burn during a turn 1 Cold wave and a 1800 def to boost. Its dark, and its Cat food. Anything to speed the win is essential.

There is no better tuner then gale, you are high.

Gorz is for GBs that magically escapes my Turn 1 Cold wave with a test tiger play. They often go into murmilo so I don't have to worry about them killing it later. Every thing is strategic.

Rose is slow and If I draw it, its ass. I don't need to make 8 start syncros often, and if I ever do, that's what Mind control is for.

And what good does Panther do me if I play GB's or LS? LS main Arckus, and GBs .... yeah... He's fine at 1.

- koala, why?

+ ryko

+ 2 panther

- gorz

+ rose warrior

[/quote']

Your funny. Kycoo is fine in the main. He is the agro in my OTK deck. He is a strong hitter, and with him main, I can crush LS. I believe in winning game 1 every time.

Koala is essential burn during a turn 1 Cold wave and a 1800 def to boost. Its dark, and its Cat food. Anything to speed the win is essential.

Gorz is for GBs that magically escapes my Turn 1 Cold wave with a test tiger play. They often go into murmilo so I don't have to worry about them killing it later. Every thing is strategic.

Rose is slow and If I draw it, its ass. I don't need to make 8 start syncros often, and if I ever do, that's what Mind control is for.

And what good does Panther do me if I play GB's or LS? LS main Arckus, and GBs .... yeah... He's fine at 1.

Amen, bro. Amen.

-1 Decree

-1 Wave

-1 Extermination

+3 Solemn Judgment

- koala, why?

+ ryko

+ 2 panther

- gorz

+ rose warrior

[/quote']

Amen, bro. Amen.

-1 Decree

-1 Wave

-1 Extermination

+3 Solemn Judgment

I side 3 solemn's for mirrors. I like Decree because it allows me to otk, but I will consider - wave and siding the extermination. A 40 card deck is great. Only reason I play extermination is for GB control. It will turn into a 4000 Burn spell or eliminate 3 solemns or 3 chariots. Either way im fine with it.

Archived