{Lovely New Support Cards} More Archfiend Support

[align=center]I hope you enjoy these newest Archfiend support cards ^^. For those of you who wanted to see my last thread's fixes click the link to get there ----> http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-143522.html

Archfiend Savager

320638v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] When this card is Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects depending on it's Battle Position:

-When this card is attacked while it is in face-up Attack Position, destroy the attacking monster and take damage equal to this monsters DEF.

-When this card is attacked while it is in face-down Defense Position, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Serene Archfiend

320638g.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] Select 1 "Archfiend" monster that you control. Decrease the selected monster's ATK by 1000. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle. When you take 900 or more damage from an attack involving the selected monster, destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls for every 500 points of Battle Damage you took from that battle.

White Power Reverter

320638p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack on an "Archfiend" monster you control, with a LIGHT monster. Special Summon 1 Level 5 "Archfiend" monster from your Deck and change the target to that card. All Battle Damage this turn is reduced to 0. At the end of the turn this card was activated, return the monster Special Summoned by this effect, to your Deck.

Hope you enjoyed ^^. [/align]

Well well...These are some very lovely cards....

Card #1- It is fine and it's Defensive effect needs no drawback since it is a short and sweet effect of when it is destroyed while it is in defense it destroys one spell card...other card with such effect have no drawbacks. 9/10

Card #2- It has an amazing picture! Might I use it? It's effect is well balanced and very useful. 10/10

Card #3- Again, an astounding picture and effect. It would be incredibly helpful and perhaps Life Point saving. 9/10

All together 28/30! Great job.

Archived