[Forsaken Serpent]Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Crystal Serpent=Crystallized White Dragon

Mintcookie

333845.jpg

p><p>[center][u][b]This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. If this card

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. If this card's ATK is increased from the result of a monster card's effect, the effect is doubled. If you attack your opponent directly with this card, flip a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right increase your Life Points equal to half this card's ATK.

[align=center]"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Forsaken Serpent - Crystal Serpent"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during your every Standby Phase, if you cannot pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this card. If this card is in Defense Position it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied.[/align]

For the first one - I don't know why your opponent would increase your monster's attack points so that effect is kinda odd. I like the pic though and the attack and defense are appropriate.

For the second one - You have some gramatical errors in your effect first off. The defense position effect, well...you already don't take damage in defense unless the attacking card has an effect like that. I like the pic, very nice. The payment of 1000 is debatable but I think it's ok.

Overall - 7.5/10

For the first one - I don't know why your opponent would increase your monster's attack points so that effect is kinda odd. I like the pic though and the attack and defense are appropriate.

For the second one - You have some gramatical errors in your effect first off. The defense position effect' date=' well...you already don't take damage in defense unless the attacking card has an effect like that. I like the pic, very nice. The payment of 1000 is debatable but I think it's ok.

Overall - 7.5/10

[/quote']

You misread the second monster's defense effect. Does not take Battle Damage, as in it cannot be destroyed by battle. And for the first monster's effect, it doesnt have to just be an opponent's monster's effect, there's card's that increase dragon's atk

For the second one - You have some gramatical errors in your effect first off. The defense position effect' date=' well...you already don't take damage in defense unless the attacking card has an effect like that. I like the pic, very nice. The payment of 1000 is debatable but I think it's ok.

Overall - 7.5/10

[/quote']

first pic is overused

the second one is new though.

I'll help you with the OCG's.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during every one of your Standby Phases (this is not optional). If you do not pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card that specifically designates this card. If this card is in Defense Position, it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied.

So, basically what the effect is saying is that it's like an Archfiend monster, except you don't have to roll a dice, and you are immune to the Trample effect with it?

Excellent Idea. Great Drawback for a strong monster. A true card maker here. Only with OCG errors. (Look at Archfiend cards if you plan to make more like this). Seriously! Bravo!

I don't think there has been a single card that is immune to the Trample effect. Big Bang Shot has a worst enemy now. :P

For Forsaken Serpent:

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. If this card's ATK is increased from the result of a monster card effect, the effect is doubled. If you attack your opponent directly with this card, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right increase your Life Points equal to half this card's ATK.

Unique effect. I have never seen a card with an effect like that. You should probably add in "If you call it wrong, decrease your Life Points by half this card's ATK" for the drawback effect. 1 Tribute and the ability to increase your Life points by at least 1000 every turn? Seems OP to me.

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Forsaken Serpent - Crystal Serpent"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during your every Standby Phase, if you cannot pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this card. If this card is in Defense Position it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied

OCG= This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during your Standby Phase. If you cannot, destroy this card and remove it from play. Negate the effects of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this 1 card as a target. If this card is in Defense Position, any Battle Damage this card's controller takes from a battle involving this card becomes 0.

^That's the OCG fix i came up w/ while looking at Spell Striker, which is immune to ALL Battle Damage, whether it is in Defense Position or not.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during every one of your Standby Phases (this is not optional). If you do not pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell' date=' Trap, [b']or Effect[/b] Monster Card that specifically designates this card. If this card is in Defense Position, it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied.

So, basically what the effect is saying is that it's like an Archfiend monster, except you don't have to roll a dice, and you are immune to the Trample effect with it?

Excellent Idea. Great Drawback for a strong monster. A true card maker here. Only with OCG errors. (Look at Archfiend cards if you plan to make more like this). Seriously! Bravo!

I don't think there has been a single card that is immune to the Trample effect. Big Bang Shot has a worst enemy now. :P

1. It's called Piercing Damage, not the "Trample Effect"

2. No one uses Big Bang Shot

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Forsaken Serpent - Crystal Serpent"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during your every Standby Phase' date=' if you cannot pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this card. If this card is in Defense Position it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied

OCG= This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during [b']your Standby Phase. If you cannot,[/b] destroy this card and remove it from play. Negate the effects of Spell, Trap, and Monster Cards that designate this 1 card as a target. If this card is in Defense Position, any Battle Damage this card's controller takes from a battle involving this card becomes 0.

^That's the OCG fix i came up w/ while looking at Spell Striker, which is immune to ALL Battle Damage, whether it is in Defense Position or not.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Pay 1000 Life Points during every one of your Standby Phases (this is not optional). If you do not pay 1000 Life Points this card is destroyed and removed from play. You can negate the effect of Spell' date=' Trap, [b']or Effect[/b] Monster Card that specifically designates this card. If this card is in Defense Position, it does not take Battle Damage and no Damage Calculation is applied.

1. It's called Piercing Damage, not the "Trample Effect"

2. No one uses Big Bang Shot

1. It's the Trample effect. The Piercing effect is Direct Life Point damage.

2. I've seen plenty of beatdown decks with at least 2 Copies of Big Bang Shot. I have one myself.

• 2 years later...

Archived