whispering

Star Child

sometimes i think that i hear whispering, but i have an active imagination so it could just be that. when i hear it it's only there for a second or 2. and i can't figure out what they're saying either. I only really heard it about 15 minutes ago. does anybody else have this experiance?

When my imagination turns on, my common sense turns off. I believe there is the grudge, Jason, Freddy Cougar, the SAW guy, whatever is around every corner. I feel like I'm being watched, like someone, or something, is behind me, etc. etc.

I never here anything, however. I imagine I'm hearing something, but I don't actually hear them.

I've had it all my life, and I deal with it. I "imagine" I'm listening to music, and I'm alright.

When my imagination turns on' date=' my common sense turns off. I believe there is the grudge, Jason, Freddy Cougar, the SAW guy, whatever is around every corner. I feel like I'm being watched, like someone, or something, is behind me, etc. etc.

I never here anything, however. I imagine I'm hearing something, but I don't actually hear them.

I've had it all my life, and I deal with it. I "imagine" I'm listening to music, and I'm alright.

[/quote']

this happens to me too. except for the music part.

sometimes i think that i hear whispering' date=' but i have an active imagination so it could just be that. when i hear it it's only there for a second or 2. and i can't figure out what they're saying either. I only really heard it about 15 minutes ago. does anybody else have this experiance?

[/quote']

Whatch knowing. The 2 kids had the same problem

I actully hear wispers alot. Sometimes even conversations which freak me out. I don't know the history of my house but I know we have Ghosts. You people may think this is just lies but its true. Me and my mom actully did like a ghost hunter thing and we recorded the ghost saying welcome back which was Ironic because we just got back from a vacation and decided to Ghost hunt. But back on topic, it could be a paranormal experience or it could just be imagination but I personally thing it is paranormal.

sometimes i think that i hear whispering' date=' but i have an active imagination so it could just be that. when i hear it it's only there for a second or 2. and i can't figure out what they're saying either. I only really heard it about 15 minutes ago. does anybody else have this experiance?

[/quote']

Whatch knowing. The 2 kids had the same problem

seen it, my imagination is probably doing this because of it.

I actully hear wispers alot. Sometimes even conversations which freak me out. I don't know the history of my house but I know we have Ghosts. You people may think this is just lies but its true. Me and my mom actully did like a ghost hunter thing and we recorded the ghost saying welcome back which was Ironic because we just got back from a vacation and decided to Ghost hunt. But back on topic' date=' it could be a paranormal experience or it could just be imagination but I personally thing it is paranormal.

[/quote']

i hope it's paranormal, i like ghosts, though i'm scared of them at the same time. just like i am with aliens.

i was talking to myself in the middle of the night because i woke up' date=' and i haerd right next to my ear i heard "Silence!"

[/quote']

this is crazy unless you share a room with somebody. do you share a room with anybody?

Archived