~~Ovechkin Rocks Club o' Fun Shop~~ We have Something NO other shop has!!!!!!!!!

.Leo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh that sucks. you should try making a backup if this happens again. sry to have tha happen to you

EDIT: all you have to do is get an external hard drive tha is bigger than your computer hard drive and download Microsoft Synctoy and backup every so often and you are golden

i know. i know a guy that was a movie director who had 30 years of scripts on his computer. he had a backup. 1 night a guy stole his computer AND his backup. that is why you should also have an offsite backup but that isn't rally important. who is going to rob your computer and backup except that robber XD

i know. i know a guy that was a movie director who had 30 years of scripts on his computer. he had a backup. 1 night a guy stole his computer AND his backup. that is why you should also have an offsite backup but that isn't rally important. who is going to rob your computer and backup except that robber XD

something like that happend to my bro he was in college and they had 3 months to write a 300 page book...his pc broke down on the last day...

something like that happend to my bro he was in college and they had 3 months to write a 300 page book...his pc broke down on the last day...

Archived