The Best Frog Deck Ever

Furnimus

This is my first deck creation: A Frog Deck.

*Note, some cards will have a card next to it in parentheses. These are Japanese only cards that I have personally recreated and only use while playing with my friends that approve me doing so.*

Monsters (25)

Des Frog x3

Dupe Frog x3

Flip Flop Frog x2

Hydra Viper

Ice Blast User Rice [Japanese] (Submarine Frog as substitute)

Junk Synchron

Mobius the Frost Monarch

Star Boy x3

Submarine Frog

Substitoad x2

T.A.D.P.O.L.E. x3

Treeborn Frog

Unifrog x2

Water Reflection of the Ice Barrier [Japanese] (Substitoad as substitute)

Spells (14)

Des Croaking x2

Field Barrier

Horn of the Unicorn

Level Limit - Area B

Mist Body

Monster Reborn

Mystical Space Typhoon

Polymerization

Scapegoat

Terraforming

Wetlands x3

Traps (11)

Bottomless Trap Hole

Dark Bribe x3

Dust Tornado x2

Froggy Forcefield x2

Graceful Revival

Gravity Bind

Mirror Force

Total = 50 cards

Extra Deck (2)

D.3.S. Frog

Junk Warrior

Side Deck (2)

Submarine Frog

Substitoad

(These are both for replacements of Japanese Cards if I am not playing with people who approve of them.)

Please actually look over some of the cards if you do not know them before you bash this deck. I have played over 50 duels with it and I win more often than not, although I have lost. I understand this may not be the best deck ever, but in my opinion no other frog deck can touch this.

no other frog deck can touch this.

This deck's poorly built, and you run nearly everything at 1. This here is a lie. It doesn't matter if you win often, any deck can win often depending on the quality of your opponents. Since you clearly only play against friends and such, the deck quality of the opposing players have a 75% chance of being terrible.

Axe the Star Boys, yes all 3. Then, cut Horn of the Unicorn, Poly, Field Barrier, Mist Body, and a Des Croaking. Also, drop the 2 Ice Barrier Tuners and Hydra Viper.

This gives you 11 more spaces in the Main Deck.

I suggest you do this with them:

+2 Junk Synchron

+1 Submarine Frog

+1 Substitoad

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

+1 Graceful Revival

+1 Mobius

+1 Heavy Storm

+2 Threatening Roar

+2 Junk Warrior

Something more like this, although I just made it up on the spot and I'm not sure if I'm being too lenient on speed.

[20] MONSTERS

3 Des Frog

3 Dupe Frog

3 Oni Frog

3 Substitoad

3 T.A.D.P.O.L.E.

2 Flip Flop Frog

2 Unifrog

1 Sangan

[15] SPELLS

3 Des Croaking

3 Moray of Greed

3 Salvage

1 Brain Control

1 Card Destruction

1 Giant Trunade

1 Heavy Storm

1 Monster Reborn

1 Scapegoat

[5] TRAPS

3 Bottomless Trap Hole / Solemn Judgment / Reckless Greed / Jank

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

===

Unless you want a Wetlands build. You combined both, which is a big no-no.

This deck's poorly built' date=' and you run nearly everything at 1. This here is a lie. It doesn't matter if you win often, any deck can win often depending on the quality of your opponents. Since you clearly only play against friends and such, the deck quality of the opposing players have a 75% chance of being terrible.

Axe the Star Boys, yes all 3. Then, cut Horn of the Unicorn, Poly, Field Barrier, Mist Body, and a Des Croaking. Also, drop the 2 Ice Barrier Tuners and Hydra Viper.

+2 Junk Synchron

+1 Submarine Frog

+1 Substitoad

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

+1 Graceful Revival

+1 Mobius

+1 Heavy Storm

+2 Threatening Roar

+2 Junk Warrior

[/quote']

First of all, thank you for replying and giving real suggestions instead of a one line response with no real purpose.

Secondly, I do not run "nearly everything" at 1. Some of the things I do run at 1 are limited, and the others are monsters I don't care much for or a nice spell or trap. Also, I do play against friends a lot, but that is a deceiving statement. One of my friends owns 2500+ cards and has built countless decks. Where do you get your statistics? 75%? Come on man...

About the suggestions, I really like the Star Boys, and I will tell you why. A Star Boy with my field card automatically has 2250 attack, and that is for a 2-star. Also, if I have my field card and one Star Boy with a Submarine Frog, I have a 2900 attack frog with piercing damage. Therefore, I will probably keep the Star Boys, or at least 1. Did you just say cut Polymerization? I sort of like my flood with Des Frogs (after Tadpoles in graveyard), use Des Croaking, attack directly for at least 5700, then summon D3S Frog, attack for at least 2500 more (3000 if Treeborn Frog is dead). That is an extremely easy OTK.

Mist Body I wouldn't mind dropping. The two Ice Barriers have really nice effects and they are there for everything but the fact that they are tuners. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Hydra Viper. I think I may add another Substitoad, but if I add any more spells, it will probably be another Scapegoat. Also, I will not add another Mobius because this is a low level lockdown deck, and 2400 attack is pathetic compared to almost any of my frogs with my field card and a Star Boy, or even without the Star Boy.

Other than that, the suggestions were okay, but I will never add any more higher than 2 level monsters, only take away. Once again, thank you for the actual response.

Oh, so you want a Wetlands build.

MONSTERS [19]

1| Des Frog

3| Substitoad

3| Unifrog

3| Starboy

3| Junk Synchron

2| Mother Grizzly

2| Flipped Frog

1| Submarine Frog

1| Sangan

SPELLS [13]

3| Wetlands

2| Inferno Reckless Summon

1| Mystical Space Typhoon

1| Giant Trunade

1| Monster Reborn

1| Salvage

1| Brain Control

1| Level Limit - Area B

1| Terraforming

1| Scapegoat

TRAPS [9]

3| Solemn Judgment

2| Limit Reverse

2| Graceful Charity

1| Gravity Bind

EXTRA DECK [15]

3| Stardust Dragon

1| Red Dragon Archfiend

1| Thought Ruler Archfiend

1| Colossal Fighter

1| Black Rose Dragon

1| Dark Strike Fighter

1| Goyo Guardian

3| Junk Warrior

3| Sanwitch

Something more like this' date=' although I just made it up on the spot and I'm not sure if I'm being too lenient on speed.

[20'] MONSTERS

3 Des Frog

3 Dupe Frog

3 Oni Frog

3 Substitoad

3 T.A.D.P.O.L.E.

2 Flip Flop Frog

2 Unifrog

1 Sangan

[15] SPELLS

3 Des Croaking

3 Moray of Greed

3 Salvage

1 Brain Control

1 Card Destruction

1 Giant Trunade

1 Heavy Storm

1 Monster Reborn

1 Scapegoat

[5] TRAPS

3 Bottomless Trap Hole / Solemn Judgment / Reckless Greed / Jank

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

===

Unless you want a Wetlands build. You combined both, which is a big no-no.

I combined both what? What is the other build called?

Also, Torrential Tribute sounds great, I think I will add that in. Basically my deck is a Wetlands build with Des Frog, and the Monarch. I am probably going to axe Hydra Viper. Also, I know you guys are trying to help, but really everyone I play tells me my deck sucks until they play me... It really isn't as bad as it looks for some reason, but I agree that some changes could help it.

This deck's poorly built' date=' and you run nearly everything at 1. This here is a lie. It doesn't matter if you win often, any deck can win often depending on the quality of your opponents. Since you clearly only play against friends and such, the deck quality of the opposing players have a 75% chance of being terrible.

+2 Junk Synchron

+1 Submarine Frog

+1 Substitoad

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

+1 Graceful Revival

+1 Mobius

+1 Heavy Storm

+2 Threatening Roar

+2 Junk Warrior

[/quote']

First of all, thank you for replying and giving real suggestions instead of a one line response with no real purpose.

Secondly, I do not run "nearly everything" at 1. Some of the things I do run at 1 are limited, and the others are monsters I don't care much for or a nice spell or trap. Also, I do play against friends a lot, but that is a deceiving statement. One of my friends owns 2500+ cards and has built countless decks. Where do you get your statistics? 75%? Come on man...

About the suggestions, I really like the Star Boys, and I will tell you why. A Star Boy with my field card automatically has 2250 attack, and that is for a 2-star. Also, if I have my field card and one Star Boy with a Submarine Frog, I have a 2900 attack frog with piercing damage. Therefore, I will probably keep the Star Boys, or at least 1. Did you just say cut Polymerization? I sort of like my flood with Des Frogs (after Tadpoles in graveyard), use Des Croaking, attack directly for at least 5700, then summon D3S Frog, attack for at least 2500 more (3000 if Treeborn Frog is dead). That is an extremely easy OTK.

Mist Body I wouldn't mind dropping. The two Ice Barriers have really nice effects and they are there for everything but the fact that they are tuners. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Hydra Viper. I think I may add another Substitoad, but if I add any more spells, it will probably be another Scapegoat. Also, I will not add another Mobius because this is a low level lockdown deck, and 2400 attack is pathetic compared to almost any of my frogs with my field card and a Star Boy, or even without the Star Boy.

Other than that, the suggestions were okay, but I will never add any more higher than 2 level monsters, only take away. Once again, thank you for the actual response.

To the bolded statement: I got that from constantly moving to different areas in my life until recently, and most of the decks posted here claiming to be "undefeated".

Oh, and some spells and traps need t be run at at least 2 copies to not be a waste of space, like Bottomless Trap Hole. I only said to add Mobius because Monarchs field clear.

Yeah, 3 Star Boys are overkill.

+2 Junk Synchron

+1 Submarine Frog

+1 Substitoad

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

+1 Graceful Revival

+1 Mobius

+1 Heavy Storm

+2 Threatening Roar

+2 Junk Warrior

[/quote']

To the bolded statement: I got that from constantly moving to different areas in my life until recently, and most of the decks posted here claiming to be "undefeated".

Oh, and some spells and traps need t be run at at least 2 copies to not be a waste of space, like Bottomless Trap Hole. I only said to add Mobius because Monarchs field clear.

Yeah, 3 Star Boys are overkill.

I never said I was undefeated, but I do see lots of idiots on here saying they have played billions of times or whatever and never lost. I guess I understand your suggestions to a point, but I really love the Star Boys. I mean, say I use Substitoad/Scapegoat and summon three Star Boys. One of them, with no field card, has 2050 attack. Add Wetlands (which I always seem to have) and it has 3250 attack. That is absolutely ludicrous for a two star monster. Maybe I will take one out, but I really do massive damage with Star Boys...

Oh' date=' so you want a Wetlands build.

MONSTERS [19']

1| Des Frog

3| Substitoad

3| Unifrog

3| Starboy

3| Junk Synchron

2| Mother Grizzly

2| Flipped Frog

1| Submarine Frog

1| Sangan

SPELLS [13]

3| Wetlands

2| Inferno Reckless Summon

1| Mystical Space Typhoon

1| Giant Trunade

1| Monster Reborn

1| Salvage

1| Brain Control

1| Level Limit - Area B

1| Terraforming

1| Scapegoat

TRAPS [9]

3| Solemn Judgment

2| Limit Reverse

2| Graceful Charity

1| Gravity Bind

EXTRA DECK [15]

3| Stardust Dragon

1| Red Dragon Archfiend

1| Thought Ruler Archfiend

1| Colossal Fighter

1| Black Rose Dragon

1| Dark Strike Fighter

1| Goyo Guardian

3| Junk Warrior

3| Sanwitch

I like some things in this suggestion, but no Dupe Frog makes it really weak. I can create a very decent lockdown with just Substitoad and Dupe Frog, where I am then free to use Flip Flop Frog to send at least two cards back to my opponents hand each turn while never being touched.

Archived