[TD] - Dark Reaper of Souls

Ghost Ryder

[align=center]

212877i.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by Tributing 1 "Grim Reaper" monster. During your Battle Phase, each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you lose 900 Life Points. At the end of the Damage Step, inflict 900 damage to your opponent. At the end of this turn, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to discard 1 card from your opponent's hand randomly.

[/align]

The picture is pverused (But I don't care if it is good). The effect is creative but the only problem is, I DON'T KNOW ANY GRIM REAPER IN TCG!?!?!?! You need to make some Grim Reapers monsters to support this card :?.

OCG FIX

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by Tributing 1 "Grim Reaper" monster. During your Battle Phase, when this card destroys a monster by battle, you lose 900 Life Points. At the end of the Damage Step, inflict 900 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to have your opponent discard 1 randomly card from their hand.

The picture is pverused (But I don't care if it is good). The effect is creative but the only problem is' date=' I DON'T KNOW ANY GRIM REAPER IN TCG!?!?!?! You need to make some Grim Reapers monsters to support this card :?.

OCG FIX

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summon except by Tributing 1 "Grim Reaper" monster. During your Battle Phase, when this card destroys a monster by battle, you lose 900 Life Points. At the end of the Damage Step, inflict 900 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to have your opponent discard 1 randomly card from their hand.

[/quote']

This card is "old". Couldn't bother with the OCG fix. I made it at February, darn I was close. Also, this is for a set. I'm not gonna post it though.

Archived