Macro Skill Drain

b dawg

i just made this deck and was wondering if i could get some advice and tips or card changes if the deck needs it..

Its an Anti-meta (which i enjoy) including Macro Cosmos and Skill Drain. i wanted to make a deck to thwart blackwings and synchro cats because i was at a local tourny last saturday and thats all i faced, soo plz help thanks =]

Monsters

D.D. Survivor x3 (Won't die with Macro)

D.D. Scout Plane x2 (^^)

Elemental Hero Captain Gold x3

Elemental Hero Neos Alius x3

Elemental Hero Stratos

Exiled Force x3

Goblin Attack Force (searchable with ROTA)

Beast King Barbaros (BEATstick with skilldrain + cool side effect)

Fusilier Dragon, The Dual-Mode Beast (Beatstick with Skill Drain)

18 total monsters

Spells

ROTA

E - Emergency Call x3

Skyscraper

MST

Nobleman of Extermination

Smashing Ground

Dimensional Fissure x2

Book of Moon

11 Total Spells

Traps

Bottomless Trap Hole x2

Macro Cosmos x3

Skill Drain x3

Magic Drain (Substitutions until i can get a hold on soloms or dark bribes to protect traps)

Seven Tools of the Bandit (^^)

Compulsory Evacuation Device

11 Total Traps

40 Total Cards

yeah, i know that you have to send Captain Gold to the "GRAVEYARD" but i usually draw a captain gold, skyscraper, stratos, e - emergency call, ROTA, and skill drains, so his 2nd effect doesnt worry me to much. But once i start actually using this deck i might take out a C. Gold for a Cyber Dragon once i get it if it continues to be a dead draw.

For rescue cats, thats what the dimensional fissures and macro cosmos' are for. To activate rescue cats effect you must send it to the graveyard, and with those card on the field rescue cat cannot go to the graveyard, thus its effect will not be activated

And i have a Cat of ill omen, and prohibition sided already, ill throw in a double snare. But could you explain how imperial customs would do anything?

Thanks for your posts and comments =] keep em comming

And i have a Cat of ill omen' date=' and prohibition sided already, ill throw in a double snare. But could you explain how imperial customs would do anything?

[/quote']

Imperial Custom stops even the likes of Heavy Storm from destroying your continuous traps. Isn't it obvious?

And i have a Cat of ill omen' date=' and prohibition sided already, ill throw in a double snare. But could you explain how imperial customs would do anything?

[/quote']

Imperial Custom stops even the likes of Heavy Storm from destroying your continuous traps. Isn't it obvious?

lmfao i totally missed the "Not named imperial custom part". Soo yeah im going to have to get my hands on at least one of those. kk thanks man

- 1 GAF

- 1 Fusiler

+2 Barbie (if you have them)

- X exiled

+ X Rose Warrior of revenge (you have scout and survivors that need to be abused)

Run 3 D Fissure and 2 Macro. D Fissure is immune to Trapeaterman and being a spell makes it faster.

Neg either CED or BoM for the other thing. I prefer CED here.

lol, i only have GAF and fusiler in there because im all out of barbies =[ otherwise i would definatly run them.

and for Rose, the only syncrhos that i have are Goyo, Arcanite, and Urbellum.. =/

and yeah, i was playtesting and saw that Royal decree, and trapeaterman hurt this deck alot soo i already did the switch from macro to d-fis.

as for CED and BoM ill try CED i like it better too

thanks very much for your input, does anyone have advise on how to speed the deck up possibly? because ive relised that without SD or Mac/D-Fis this deck is pretty.. well not good. let me know thanks!

Wait.. Captain Gold was errata'd? That is ridiculous. He was perfectly fine before' date=' but now Voltic-City decks are going to struggle =.=

[/quote']

could you define errata'd?

The original text did not require it to have to be discarded to the graveyard in order to use his effect; it only needed to be discarded. The reprint or "errata" has given it new wording such that it doesn't work with Macro. Well done Konami, you just killed another undeserving deck!

Archived