Zombie Ninja

Captain C

347445.jpg

Effect:

This monster is also treated as a Warrior. If you tribute 1 monster this monster can attack twice in one turn. If you tribute 2 monsters this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this monster is the only monster on your side of the field it's ATK and DEF is decreased by 800.

This...is interesting. And it would go very well with Zombies since they're so good at getting monsters out quickly. You've got a couple of OCG errors but I'm too lazy to point them out; I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to give a better correction.

Now, to make a Robot Pirate...

OCG Fix: "This monster is also treated as a Warrior-Type. If you Tribute Summon this monster with 1 Tribute, this monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If you Tribute Summon this monster 2 Tributes, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this monster is the only monster on your side of the field it's ATK and DEF is decreased by 800."

Its a great concept however it seems OP. Im not sure how it would be since when I read it it seems balanced since

With 1 tribute it can attack twice which could mean dual LP smash or single LP smash

and with 2 tributes thats 2200 taken out. but if it become the only monster on the field then its attack is just 1400.... Oh! maybe it seems OP because if it isnt the only one on the field then its pretty much a rigged duel for your opponent to lose :[. Its a win win situation effect.

Perhaps to even the field more give it's 1 tribute a neg effect and give it's 2 tribute a pos effect.

6/10

Archived