[Slipstream Special] ~Start of my first Set~ New Card Added [7/?]

Silver Slipstream

[align=center]This is the first monster that I created for my very first set called Starave Power. This set is consisted of mainly Fairy's and Spellcasters. This deck's Signature card is Star Haven Dragon, which I have also dubbed my Signer Dragon. Now may I introduce the first of my Starave Power monsters.

Also: For those who wish to see previous cards of this set, just open the Deck List spoiler and you will find the cards under their names. When I Post a new card I will move the older one into the Deck List to avoid long Posts.

[spoiler=Deck List]

[spoiler=Monster Cards:]

[spoiler=1. Starave - Celestial Guard]

343857g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card inflict 500 or more points of damage to your opponent, Special Summon 1 "StarLight Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 300/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. When a "StarLight Token" is removed from the field, destroy 1 Spell Card on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Starave" monster from your hand.

[spoiler= 2. Starave - Mischievous Twilight]

343857fnr.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Special Summoned from your hand, select 1 monster you control. Decrease the ATK of a monster your opponent controls equal to the Level of the selected monster x200. When the monster affected by this card's effect is destroyed by battle, discard 2 cards from your hand. When this card is used to Synchro Summon a "Starave" monster, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Starave" monster from your hand. That monster is destroyed during the End Ohase this effect was activated and you take 400 points of damage.

[spoiler= 3. Starave - MoonLight Elegance]

343857.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

While this card is in your Graveyard, by paying 400 Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Draw 2 cards from the bottom of your Deck. Select and Special Summon 1 "Starave" monster from your Graveyard. During you next End Phase, return the selected card back to the Graveyard.

-Decrease the ATK of all "Starave" monsters you control by 300. Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent for each "Starave" monster you control. Discard the top 2 cards from your Deck.

[spoiler=Spell Cards:]

[spoiler= 1. Shine reach]

343857.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Select 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position. Decrease the selected monster's ATK by 500. When the selected monster is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, you can pay 400 Life Points to add the selected card to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler= 2. Star Fishing]

343857s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn, your opponent declares 1 card type. If the card at the bottom of your Graveyard is the same as the declared card type, place that card at the top of your Deck. If the card at the bottom of your Deck is not the declared card type, shuffle your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Trap Cards:]

-

[spoiler=Synchro Monsters:]

[spoiler= 1. Star Haven Dragon Card]

343857p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 "Haven Synchron" Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, when this card is selected as an attack target, you can change the target to 1 "Starave" monster you control. This card gains 200 ATK for each "Starave" monster destroyed by this cards effect. When this card is switched to face-up Defense Position, your opponent gains 400 Life Points.

Shining Band of Power

343857.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can only be equipped to a LIGHT monster. The monster equipped with this card gains 400 ATK. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, you can activate the equipped monster's effect by paying 500 Life Points.

Please Comment[/align]

unfortunately since you didn't say the tokens can't be used for tribute summons' date=' [b']it is slightly on the OPed end[/b]

8/10

As much as I appreciate your comment, I cannot help but disagree with the bold statment.

I do not think that a monster with an effect of summoning tokens that can be used for Tribute Summons is an OP effect. They do have cards like that.

New Card

All I see is her sitting on a pile of snow' date=' there's no moonlight at all

For the first effect since it only lasts one turn, you could have made it ignore the summoning conditions as well

Overall it's still great, so 9.3/10

[/quote']

Well she is actually sitting on an orb. And the name fit what it's creator named it.

And yes. You're right about it's effect.

New Card

interesting' date=' I didn't see it as an orb

Anyways, on the new card the effect looks relatively balanced out since it'll lose the 500 LP, 400 LP pay to get it back into your deck seems small, I'd [b']raise it to 700 LP[/b]

9.9/10

YEs I originally planned on the bold howeverI felt that to high. I'll raise it to 600 when the chance araises.

New Card

I wish to inquire where you got your first two images?

The cards I saw so far are good' date=' just that the second card might be underpowered having to discard two cards because of decreased attacked.

[/quote']

Quite right...Would a deduction of cards discarded be more balanced?

And my deepest apologies on the Pictures but I no longer have the pictures but I think I remember the first one is under either the title Celestial Warrior or Light Warrior while the second is, I believe, under Star Fairy. I cannot be sure of the second one but the first should be under one of 2 given titles.

Try Twilight Fairy...I think that may help (For the second picture)

You just simply decrease the attack of one monster maybe by a few hundreds. I would say one card would be better, but after thinking about it. It might be fine the way it is on higher level monsters. I will take a look at the other cards a little later. Well thanks for your help with the images, what site did you use?

DA Yes I have, a lot of older members here should know about it too. Several times this site had some copyright issues with members here using certain images from DA without permission from their artists, but we had no problems for a while now.

Just one more thing before I get off, Moonlight Elegance is overpowered. You can pay just four hundred life points to add two cards to your hand and get to summon a powerful monster to return or maybe a synchro. With the synchros you are going to make I have a feeling it would stay with the archtype correct? To make it balance I would remove part of the first effect either part would do or increase the life point cost.

EDIT: I just noticed you can keep activating the card's effect several times and summon a butch of monsters if you wanted.

DA Yes I have' date=' a lot of older members here should know about it too. Several times this site had some copyright issues with members here using certain images from DA without permission from their artists, but we had no problems for a while now.

Just one more thing before I get off, Moonlight Elegance is overpowered. You can pay just four hundred life points to add two cards to your hand and get to summon a powerful monster to return or maybe a synchro. With the synchros you are going to make I have a feeling it would stay with the archtype correct? To make it balance I would remove part of the first effect either part would do or increase the life point cost.

EDIT: I just noticed you can keep activating the card's effect several times and summon a butch of monsters if you wanted.

[/quote']

Hmmm...Well there is something I didn't think of. Thank you I'll fix it now, how does a cost increase to 900 sound?

Here is what I suggest to make it better,

Once per turn' date=' if this card is in your Graveyard, select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-- Pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower non-Synchro "Stareve" monster from your Graveyard. At the End Phase return the Special Summoned monster to the Graveyard. --Discard 2 cards from your hand to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each "Stareve" monster you control.

[/quote']

That is what I feel would make it more balanced.

Archived