[TTT]The Demon Uprise [8/??] LOCK OR STICKIE. EITHER ONE SUITS ME UNTIL I RETURN

The Tin  Trooper

[align=center]My Demon Set of yesterday is dead. Long live my revamped Set, with constant updating! Still offering points and Reps for good images.

[spoiler=Part 1]

apba5c.jpg34sh0m0.jpg

[spoiler=Meijos' Lore]

This card cannot be destroyed while there is another Demon monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all Demon monsters on your field by 300 for each Demon monster on the field. If a monster on your field is attacked by a DARK monster, change the attack target to this card. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 Honour Counter on a monster on your side of the field. When a monster has 4 Honour Counters on it, its ATK and DEF are doubled and cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Dunos' Lore]

This card cannot be destroyed while there is another Demon monster on the field. Increase the ATK of all Demon monsters on your field by 600 for every Demon monster on the field. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle while in Defense Position, switch the ATK and DEF of this card and the attacking monster and Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Attack Position during your opponent's End Phase.

2u55jqw.jpgegwtqa.jpg

[spoiler=Pyros' Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this card attacks a WATER Effect monster, it loses 400 ATK and DEF during the Battle Phase. If this card attacks a WATER Normal monster, it gains 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase of your turn. If there is a "Aquos, Demon of the Deep" on your opponent's field, it can only attack this card and this card can only attack the "Aquos, Demon of the Deep".

[spoiler=Aquos' Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this card attacks a FIRE Effect monster, it loses 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase of your turn. If this card attacks a FIRE Normal monster, it gains 500 ATK and DEF during the Battle Phase. If there is a "Pyros, Demon of the Flame" on your opponent's field, it can only attack this card and this card can only attack the "Pyros, Demon of the Flame".

7642o.jpg1sh8qa.jpg

[spoiler=Djinnos' Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control from play. If "La Jinn, Mystical Genie of the Lamp" was removed from play to Summon this card, you can search your Deck for 1 Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 DEF or less and Special Summon it. Put 1 Spell Counter on this card for every Spellcaster-Type monster on the field. When there are 5 Spell Counters on this card, remove them to activate one of the following effects:

- Increase your Life Points by 1200.

- Draw 3 cards from your Deck.

dwfgvb.jpgw6xfth.jpg

[spoiler=Gustos' Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 WIND monsters in your Graveyard from play. If this card attacks a EARTH Effect monster, it loses 400 ATK and DEF during the Battle Phase. If this card attacks a EARTH Normal monster, it gains 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase of your turn. Once per turn, by paying 300 Life Points, you can select 1 card your opponent controls and return it to its owner's hand.

7642n.jpg

[/align]

Well..i dont care if these are fake types..but a "fiend" is nearly the same as a demon..

Its well Balanced. good OCG' date=' Except of the first, every pic is good (i dont like the first..it doesnt fit to the others)

9/10

[/quote']

I tried looking for a Demon Samurai, but that was the best one. And Fiend is teh same as Demon, but I wanted to create a new Subtype for Fiends.

Archived