Toon Card contest based on nin(Prize for first:25 points)Enter First to get a refund and stay in!

etzer

Make a toon card based on a well known Nintendo character.

Nicest people to me get reps.Getting mad at me minus one rep.

entry fee 10

Prizes will change depending on the number of people.Right now it is:

1st place 25

second place 10

third place 5

End Date August 17

First to enter a card. gets a bonus of 12 points!

second to enter gets one rep!

third to enter gets a mystery prize(it might be better than 1st and 2cd prizes!)

Will this do?

334668.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be summoned when "Toon World" is face-up on the field. This card cannot attack the same turn it is summoned. When this card attacks, pay 500 Life Points. If your opponent does not control any Toon monsters, this monster may attack thier Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster, this monster must attack that monster. When this card battles a DARK monster, increase its ATK by 600 during the Damage Step only.

Ill pay you right after this post cause im in. here is my card.

346210.jpg

Card Lore:This card can only be summoned when "Toon World" is face-up on the field. This card cannot attack the same turn it is summoned. When this card attacks, pay 500 Life Points. This card is destroyed when "Toon World" is destroyed. If your opponent does not control any Toon monsters, this monster may attack thier Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster, this monster must attack that monster. When this card is face-up on the field all FIRE monsters gain 500 Atk (not including this card).

not Nintendo enough? Groudon is one of the top pokemon and pokemon is nintendo. just so you know.

im in ill enter my card later.

ok heres my card

358249w.jpg

Effect:This card can only be summoned when "Toon World" is face-up on the field. If this is the only monster card on your side of the feild when he is summoned you gain 500 life points. If you have less than half of your opponents life points you can attack directy. This card is destroyed when "Toon World" is destroyed.

this card is from ninja bread man a nintendo game for the wii ^^^^^

I just paid you and heres my card

301299n.jpg

This card can only be summoned when "Toon World" is face-up on the field, this card is destroyed when "Toon World" on the field is destroyed. When this card attacks, pay 500 Life Points If your opponent does not control any Toon monsters, this monster may attack their Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster, this monster must attack that monster. Once per a turn you can pay 1000 life points to have this card gain 1 additional attack this turn.

Results So far!

1.Toon Groudon

2.Ness, the Chosen One

3.Toon Link

4.Toon Shiek

Prizes have also changed!

1st place 30 points and 1 rep

2cd place 20 points and one rep!

3rd place 10 points and one rep!

4th place 5 points!

Enter soon everyone!

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Kazooie

2j3sbdl.jpg

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect][i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn

[/center]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. Once per turn you can remove 1 card in your graveyard from play to destroy 1 Fiend, Spellcaster or Zombie-Type Monster your opponent controls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[spoiler=EDIT:This is the card that ill use to replace my one i already posted, if im allowed]

http://i25.tinypic.com/2quiyqq.jpg' alt='2quiyqq.jpg'>

[spoiler=EDIT:This is the card that ill use to replace my one i already posted, if im allowed]2quiyqq.jpg

yeah the pic was the only half decent one i could find that wasn't covered in nintendo and rare logos

am i allowed to change or is it too late?

i wont be changing the effect or stats just the name to include toon and make the picture more fitting of this contest

[align=center]I'm on time I presume, as it's on the end date.

Krystal.png

This card cannot be Summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This card cannot attack on the same turn it is Summoned. When this card attacks, remove from play the top card of your Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK by the number of cards removed from play x100. If your opponent doesn't control a face-up Toon monster, you can half this card's ATK until the End Phase to attack your opponent directly. If a face-up Toon monster is on your opponent's field, this card's attacks must target that card. During the End Phase of a turn this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand.[/align]

The Winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![rD$]Calvin with Toon groudon!!!!!!

2cd place BANJO KAZOOIE!

3rd place is Toon Link!!!!!!!!

4th place is .............Toon Shiek!!!!!!I am just abot to send you guys the points and congrats to{rD$]Calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived