Elemental Ninja !!

Earthor

I have no idea if they are OP or not, but to my point of view, they are good and they are'nt super/ultras for nothing. :P Enjoy!

[align=center]339729.jpg

Effect: "Once per turn, you can send this card on top of your Deck. If you do, the next time you Draw a "Jinnmutsu - Wind Ninja", send it to the Graveyard and Destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the Field."

339729.jpg

Effect: "FLIP: Send this card Face-Up in your Spell orTrap Card Zone and place 2 Ninja Counter on it (max:2). While this card remains Face-Up in your Spell or Trap Card Zone, the next Card effect that destroy Spell or Trap Cards is negated and remove one Ninja Counter from this card. If no Ninja Counter remains, destroy this card."

339729k.jpg

Effect: "This Monster can't be targeted by your Opponent's Spell cards, Trap cards or Monster's Effect."

339729n.jpg

Effect: "If a Monster target "Salamustu - Fire Ninja" has an Attack target and that Monster original ATK is greater than 2500, during Damage calculation, Decrease that Monster's ATK to match the ATK of "Salamutsu - Fire Ninja"."

339729.jpg

Effect: "Once per turn, you can remove from play up to 2 cards from your hand to Destroy one Card on the Field per Card remove this way. If the cards have a "Dark" Attribute, destroy an Additionnal Card per card removed this way."

339729p.jpg

Effect: "Once per turn, you can remove from play up to 2 cards from your hand to Draw 1 card per Card remove this way. If the cards have a "Light" Attribute, Draw an Additionnal Card per card removed this way."

339729r.jpg

Effect: "While this card is Face-Up, you get the following Effect.

-Increase the ATK of "Gnomutsu - Earth Ninja" by 1000.

-Increase the Ninja Counter gain and Maximum number on "Undinemutsu - Water Ninja" Effect by 1.

-Decrease the original ATK on "Salamutsu - Fire Ninja"'s Effect by 300.

-You do not need to send "Jinnmutsu - Wind Ninja" to the graveyard when you draw it by its Effect.

-"Luminamutsu - Light Ninja" and "Shadomutsu - Dark Ninja" can remove from play an extra Card."[/align]

I have re-readed my cards and i've found some flaws, so i'll rework them a little to let people more understand how they work or fix some "bugs". Thanks you

• 7 months later...

Aiku: Oh my god! (...) Ninjas!

OCG: Few errors on the cards:

Face-Up = face-up

Draw = draw

one = 1

and some words aren't supposed to be capitalized.

Effect: They are mostly there to give problem to the avancement of the opponent's side of the field. Without the Spell Card, the team is pretty weak against the opponent's Deck. Maybe, giving the effect to a new card to Special Summon more effectively the Ninjas.

Name and Image: Sexy and cute. Nothing else to add. Oh yeah! The name and image work well.

Overall: 7.4/10

Archived