Fight me. (Looking for a 1v1)

OMGAKITTY

I'm going to take a page out of Omega Devil's book and start an open 1v1 contest. First to post is my opponent.

Prize: +2rep and 100 points (Don't have 100 points? Don't post a card here).

I am also looking for an experienced judge for this match. You will be payed +1rep for your trouble.

[align=center]22767chi.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster, you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).[/align]

Good luck.

I shall accept your fight challenge.

Tho I warn you, I can be quite the rough customer.

lol

I'll have my card up in a sec

EDIT here it is

159121z.jpg

When this card is successfully Tribute Summoned place Spell Counters (max. 8 ) on this card equal to the total Level of the Tributed monsters. This card gains ATK equal to the number of Spell Counters on it x300. Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of Spell Counters on this card x100 during each of their Standby Phases. During your End Phase you must remove 1 Spell Counter from this card and remove 1 card in your opponents Graveyard from play. Destroy this card if it has no Spell Counters on it.

NOTE on the actual card it says (max. "8)" with no space, but in text format it makes this 8). On the card it is correct.

How i judge:

/50

OCG = 10

Effect(Balanced or not) = 10

Card pic(Also includes img cred and Limited edition/Gold Sticker) = 10

Originality = 10

Overall = 10 (Overall to me, is if it flows well)

If you have a problem with it, tell me.

Omgakitty's:

OCG= 9/10

Effect = 9/10

Card pic = 7/10

Originality = 8/10

Overall = 9/10

Total: 42/50

DesCrow's:

OCG = 8/10

Effect = 9/10

Card Pic = 8/10

Originality = 7/10

Overall = 8/10

Total: 40/50

Winner = OMGAKITTY

I call next game. >=D

I'll be in the line of competitors. It's been a while since my last 1 vs 1 match. I might be a little rusty but don't take me lightly. A New monster card you created against a new monster card i created.

Oh dear, Pitski, is that you?

WB. Name change, I see.

@Descrow, I was planning on a 1 judge thing...I guess if you're really set on it, you can find another judge? You'd be paying for that one though :P

@Sid: Thank you for judging, rep will come shortly.

As for 1v1 matches...

I've promised computerwiz first, looks like Sids called seconds, so Pitski's stuck with thirds :P

Which is probably good, I'm unsure if I could beat him. This thread can be locked now.

I'll be in the line of competitors. It's been a while since my last 1 vs 1 match. I might be a little rusty but don't take me lightly. A New monster card you created against a new monster card i created.

Oh dear' date=' Pitski, is that you?

WB. Name change, I see.

@Descrow, I was planning on a 1 judge thing...I guess if you're really set on it, you can find another judge? You'd be paying for that one though :P

@Sid: Thank you for judging, rep will come shortly.

As for 1v1 matches...

I've promised computerwiz first, looks like Sids called seconds, so Pitski's stuck with thirds :P

Which is probably good, I'm unsure if I could beat him. This thread can be locked now.

[/quote']

You know you can^_^ You just have to do your best:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived