Who screwed up the meta this time?

Kyub

So yeah, I dun like the meta. On the other hand, here are some lovely cards to distract you from the meta's hellhole status currently.

[align=center]44586.jpg44586o.jpg

44586f.jpg44586.jpg

44586g.jpg[/align]

All images from our lord in a house somewhere, Father Wolf. Amen.

I will make more if the meta angers me enough. Peace out.

for some reason your Cyber Sanctus card won't load on my screen, so I'll just rate the other ones

pics are all beautiful

Particularly like Endgame, though it might be a little too powerful for allowing traps to be activated from the hand. Makyura the Destructor allowed that, but only when destroyed which didn't make it OPed

8/10

for some reason your Cyber Sanctus card won't load on my screen' date=' so I'll just rate the other ones

pics are all beautiful

Particularly like Endgame, though it might be a little too powerful for allowing traps to be activated from the hand. Makyura the Destructor allowed that, but only when destroyed which didn't make it OPed

8/10

[/quote']

I'ma fix Cyber Sanctus shortly. And I realise the slight potential for OPness, but it mainly avoids such bruisers as Heavy Storm and Giant Trunade. There's no real benefit, it just allows you to use your hand as a makeshift S/T zone. Spells have the restrictions instead of Traps though now, so it balances. Thanks for the rating though. ^_^

Archived