My Super Duper not Uber or OP cards in all my sets, together, please post, new cards!

Adon Madness

the pack's best

327996h.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Judgement". When this card is Ritual Summoned, destroy all cards on the field except this one. The monster card used as a Tribute to Ritual Summon this card becomes an equip spell card attached to this monster, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster. If this card is not destroyed in 5 turns, you immediately win the duel. This card cannot be targeted by any card effects.

an insect god

327996.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing "Sacred Jewel Beetle - Blue", "Sacred Jewel Beetle - Red" and "Sacred Jewel Beetle - Green" from your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this face-up card remains on your side of the field, you control the position of your all opponent's face-up monsters and your opponent cannot change them.

my only dragon

327996.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 4 monsters in which at least 1 must be a Dragon-type monster with an original ATK of 2000 or more. During your Main Phrase you can discard 1 card from your hand. Destroy 1 card on the field and you gain 500 Life Points.

a fusion

327996ygt.jpg

"Madness Orb" + 3 or more monsters from your Graveyard

You can Fusion Summon this card from your Fusion Deck by sending the above cards from your Graveyard and removing them from play. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to 1000 x the number of every monster card removed from play.

New Fiend,

327996y.jpg

This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-type monster. Once during Battle Phrase when this monster is attacked or attacks a monster, you can pay 600 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field.

New Machine,

327996x.jpg

This card is also treated as a Fairy-type monster. Once during your Main Phrase, pay 600 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the field and remove it from play.

and my best

327996j.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play a monster with "Madness" in it's name from your side of the field, hand or Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every card removed from play. This card cannot be targeted by any card effects.

from my 3 decks

327996b.jpg, now light!

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Beyond Logic" or "E.V.E.". When this card is Ritual Summoned, destroy all cards on the field except this one. Once during your Main Phrases you can roll a 6-sided dice. If 1,3 or 5, your opponent must remove cards from the top of their Deck to their Graveyard x the dice roll. If 2,4 or 6, your opponent must pay 200 Life Points x the dice roll. This card cannot be targeted by any card effects.

327996.jpg, now light!

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Born of War" or "Second Chance".Once, during your Battle Phrases this card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. During the turn this effect is used this card cannot attack again if there is no more monster's on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot be targeted by any card effects.

327996.jpg, now dark!

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Breaking Loose" or "Calling Evil".When this card is Ritual Summoned, destroy all cards on the field except this one. Once, during your Main Phrases you can negate the effect and destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 600 Life Points of direct damage to your opponent. This card cannot be targeted by any card effects.

This is my collection and please leave comments as much as possible.

i'll post them

also dragon overlord is sac 4 and 1 must 1 dragon with original of 2000 ATK or more.

thats a lot on the field at once to summon 1 monster.

for origin

327996.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Origin - Father of Destruction". You must also offer either "A.D.A.M.", "Last Hope for Mankind", or "Lucas - Heart of Evil" from the field or your hand.

for a.d.a.m.

327996b.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "A.D.A.M.". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 10 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.

327996r.jpg

Tribute any 3 "Mage" monsters from your side of the field or hand to Special Summon 1 "A.D.A.M." from your Deck, hand or Graveyard. Draw 1 card from your Deck.

for last hope

327996s.jpg

Tribute any 3 "Blades" monsters from your side of the field or hand to Special Summon 1 "Last Hope for Mankind" from your Deck, hand or Graveyard. Destroy any 1 card on the field.

327996v.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Last Hope for Mankind". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 10 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.

and finally for lucas

327996.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Lucas - Heart of Evil". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 10 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.

327996j.jpg

Tribute any 3 "Demon" monsters from your side of the field or hand to Special Summon 1 "Lucas - Heart of Evil" from your Deck, hand or Graveyard. Inflict 600 Life Points of direct damage to your opponent.

Guest JoshIcy

I'm a hair away from Locking this.

Change their attributes from DIVINE to something else immediately.

And please, for the love of god, update the original post instead of your new post.

Father of Destruction is OP'd to me. You can easily make it unstoppable by using cards like gate guardian, bewd, perfect moth and other stuff like that as material although it's highly unlikely anyone runs those cards anymore. Some of the other cards have overused pics so... 7/10

Archived