New Meta!

TheCreator.jpgDestinyHero-DiskCommander.jpg

I think that the above cards should explain this combo enough, but if not, I will explain. If you have The Creator on the field, you can use his effect to discard a card, then Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard. If Sinister Serpent was un-banned, then this would be an unbeatable combo, but, sadly, he is banned. You might want a card like Cannon Soldier for this. Once per turn, you can use Creator's effect to Special Summon Disk Commander and draw 2 cards. If you have Cannon Soldier, you can tribute Disk Commander, inflict 500, and then Special Summon him next turn. So, how is this?

If you have an Exodia deck' date=' yeah, it's pretty awesome.

As Kaze said, it's unique. Yes, The Creator is weak, although if you had a Cost Down, summoning him would be no problem.

It would take a lot of luck for this strategy to work well.

[/quote']

Cost Down would make the strategy worse. Cost Down is a -2 that would cost you the game.

HEY!!! now that i remembered... IT WAS MY IDEA!!!

if i'll make a creator deck i would use monsters that have effects when they're special summoned' date=' like hero kid, [b']disk commander[/b], etc... monsters that can be special summoned by a certain amount of monsters on your field... also pot of avarice to return some monsters..

i hardly suggest that check the cards on the "rise of the dragon lords" deck... that will help you a LOT...

i wrote this in this thread: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=15119

Archived