((Sora - Master of the Keyblade ((A Yuri Lowell Single)) ))

Sora

[align=center][spoiler=Introduction]Hey guys, I made this guy a long time ago. I was getting kinda bored with making Naruto Cards, and I kinda feel like..well it just feels like, Naruto isn't my place, I love making the cards, it just doesn't feel right, but I'll continuing, and hopefully, find the flair I first had when making them.

[spoiler=Sora - Master of the Keyblade]

209993s.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.) If this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate any Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to increase this card's ATK by 100. If this card destroys a monster by battle, your opponent must skip his/her next Draw Phase. At the End Phase of the turn this card destroys a monster, you can remove 1 monster in your Graveyard from play. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for every card removed from play. If any monster removed from play is returned to the field, hand, Graveyard, or Deck, destroy this card and decrease your Life Points equal to the amount of monsters removed from play by this card's effect x900.

[spoiler=Reminder]

Don't forget, if you like this card, theres alot of cool Naruto-Based Cards in my Naruto: Eternal Struggle Set, check it out!

i36k21.png

[spoiler=Credit]

Artwork - Deviantart

Holo - Me

[/align]

Archived