Here are the rules:

• You gotta be my level or lower
  • You must make a machine monster
  • Winner gets 3 rep from the loser
  • First one to get 5 votes wins
  • You must have a valid reason to vote

[align=center]Akoolgie800's Card

f52edx.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 Machine-Type monster from play. When this monster is Special Summoned, flip all face-down monsters on the field face-up. Flip Effects are not activated at this time. Your opponent cannot Set monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle, send all monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster in your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When this monster is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.[/align]

[align=center]Skippy_Canoe's Card

326372r.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Deck, Graveyard, or hand when your Life Points are less than half of your opponent's Life Points. This card cannot attack unless your Life Points are less than half of your opponent's Life Points.[/align]

326372r.jpg

[img=http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1386/326372r.jpg]

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Deck, Graveyard, or hand when your Life Points are less than half of your opponent's Life Points. This card cannot attack unless your Life Points are less than half of your opponent's Life Points.

I hope this fits! Good luck!

i choose Akoolgie800's Card good ocq great pic. and you can actualy use it the other one you cant realy use it unless you meet those requirements also in the second card it says "This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your Deck, Graveyard, or hand when your Life Points are less than half of your opponent's Life Points" So 1.It can be special summoned form any where so you didnt need all that about the deck hand and grave. 2. It just reiderates my earlier point of how hard it is to summon it, and to attack with it.

Tough,but here are my results:

[spoiler=Skippy]

Pic: 5/10

Effect: 10/10 (*crowd clap*)

Name: 3/10 (*crowd leaves*)

Judge:

"I say that the competitior "Skippy" has done well,18/30 points!!"

[spoiler=Akoolgie]

Pic:10/10 (*clap clap*)

Effect: 2/10 (*crowd sleeps*)

Name: 10/10 (*crowd asks for autograph*)

"I say that the competitior "Akoolgie" has done an excellent-o job!!,22/30 points!!!! WAHOO!!"

AKOOLGIE FOR THE WIN!!

Archived