First Try

Adroa

Hey these are my first tries, The artwork for the indigo rose was done by me and the angel card was done by Brian Nault. I know they're strong, and the angel is a bit wordy, I just want to see if they are forbidden level powerful or decently balanced, and just what you think over all for my first try. I tried to make them fit into Yu-Gi-Oh as much as possible (thus the naming convention and KAZUKI TAKAHASHI credit). My objective was to make it so someone might play the cards and their opponent wouldn't realize they're fake (of course I wouldn't actually do that). Also upon looking at them again the fact that they are high degrees of rare cards without being holographic makes them look a little fake.

360706.jpg

Discard your hand then select one monster from either you or your opponents deck level five or higher and special summon it onto the field in attack. You may destroy one card on your opponents side of the field the turn this card is activated in exchange for skipping your battle phase.

360706.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned when either a Light monster is summoned, or a Dark monster is sent to the graveyard. This card is destroyed when it does battle with a light monster and its owner takes damage equal to its ATK points. When this card does battle with a Dark monster it can attack once again in a row. This card gains 1000 ATK for every dark monster in either players graveyard and loses 1000 ATK for Light monster in either players graveyard.

I realized El is a bit hard to read so I included its effects. Did the same for Indigo.

one = 1

may = can

special summon = Special Summon

Not bad cards, especially for your first ones.

The images are pretty good, the OCG could use some work, and the effects seem pretty balanced.

I would change 1000 in the second card to around 100-300.

8.5/10

These are pretty solid, but the first is a bit overpowered and the second one is tremendously so. Also, your OCG is good, but you need to lern2capitalize.

Indigo's effect should probably be a Level 5 or lower monster. As for El, the effect is...curious. It seems to me it would do better in a DARK deck than a LIGHT deck.

I'm sorry' date=' what is OCG? Also thanks for the tips I'll fix them, later though. The idea of the first one was to give the secondary advantage of seeing your opponent's deck more-so than the monster you get.

[/quote']

Official Card Grammar.

I remember my first cards... disasters.

For you: 8/10

Archived