Skippy_Canoe VS. Monkey | OVER, MONKEY WINS!

Skippy Canoe

The theme of this 1 on 1 (again), is Normal Monster Makeover. You can probably tell that I love this subject. The rules:

-The card must be an actual card from the TCG.

-The card must have an effect, and didn't in the TCG.

-The card must have the same picture.

-First to 5 votes wins.

-The loser gives the winner 3 reps.

Skippy_Canoe:

326372xjn.jpg

Lore:

When this card attacks a monster, discard 1 card from your hand to change this card's ATK to 2100 and its DEF to 1000. When this card is attacked, discard 1 card from your hand to change its ATK to 1000, and its DEF to 2100.

Monkey:

2vm5vfd.jpg

Lore:

This card can be Special Summoned when you have 2 or more WIND monsters on your field. When this card destroys a face-down monster and sends it to the Graveyard by battle, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

If you read this please vote, and if you can, give a reason why you vote for a certain card.

2vm5vfd.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned when you have 2 or more WIND monsters on your field. When this card destroys a face-down monster and sends it to the Graveyard by battle, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position

Okay, to what Demon Dweller said... THAT IS SPAMMING NOOB!

Thank you bonesdude.

Skippy - 1

Monkey - 3

EDIT:

Demon Dweller, you'll be neg repped tomorrow. I've given too many ratings today.

If you act like that when I warn you nicely, get off YCM! :x

Continue voting people. :)

Archived