Want member cards?

Ghost Ryder

I'm free to making member cards. This is kinda like Halo Ring's thread.

Request Form:

Request Form:

Type of card: Choose the type of your card (e.g Trap, Spell, monster, Fusion, Ritual, Synchros etc). No subtypes please.

Name: Only use this if you're not gonna use your proper name.

Your ATK and DEF will depend on how much I know that you're a good member, (this also goes for Level as well).

Picture: Just tell me what kinda picture you'd like of yourself. In this case, put this as the same as your Type if you're a monster. Or you could provide me an image, but it's better not to do that anyways.

Holo: Yes or No

Name Holo: Yes or No (Only non-Synchros use this, Synchros are a pain in the neck to name holo =/)

Attribute:

Monster Type:

[align=center]

[spoiler=[b]Member cards[/b]]

[spoiler=Jakey-man]

212877e.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned from your hand, select 1 monster your opponent controls. You can add the selected card to the your opponent's Deck to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the returned monster's original ATK.

[spoiler=Death Seeker-Delano]

b68p68.png

Effect:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, it is also treated as a FIRE monster and a Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard FIRE monsters to send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of FIRE monsters discarded. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

To Death Seeker, sorry I couldn't get a good pic because I had computer problems. It doesn't look like a Fiend monster/Demonish, but I had problems. If you want, I could re-do it for you.

[spoiler=Tenkage, Lord of Darkness]

2qjmagh.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Level 4 or higher DARK monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all non-DARK monsters on the field effects are negated. When this card is removed from the field, inflict damage to your opponent equal for each DARK monster in your opponent's Graveyard x 300. During your End Phase, you can remove this card from play to have your opponent draw 1 card, if it is a DARK monster, add it to your hand. If it is a non-DARK monster, Spell or Trap Card, you lose 1000 Life Points.

[spoiler=Adamengland4]

15yj1bp.png

Effect:

This card is also treated as a DARK monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Battle Damage you take is reduced to 0. When this card is removed from the field, you lose 800 Life Points and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of this card's original ATK.

[spoiler=madchurro]

212877l.jpg

Effect:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Normal Summon Pyro-Type monsters. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the activated card's effect until the End Phase and inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=Shonen Jump]

2dj6rlx.png

Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned from your hand, toss a coin to gain the following effects:

Heads: This card gains 300 DEF until the End Phase.

Tails: This card loses 300 DEF until the End Phase.

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can Tribute 1 monster you control whose Level and ATK equal to this card's Level and ATK. If you do, double the Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent at the end of the Damage Step only.

[spoiler=Postman Pat]

212877f.jpg

Effect:

If you Special Summon this card. You can send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters sent to the Graveyard x 200. If your opponent inflicts damage to you, you can Tribute this card to reduce the damage you took from your opponent to 0.

[spoiler=OvechkinRocks]

5etvr4.png

Effect:

1 Tuner +1 or more non-Tuner monsters

As long as you control a monster except this card, your opponent cannot Normal Summon Level 4 or lower monsters. When a monster you control is removed from the field while you control this card, you can Tribute this card to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You cannot Normal Summon or Set monsters in the next turn.

[spoiler=War Kittens]

212877u.jpg

Effect:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned by a WIND monster, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF and increase this card's Level by 1. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, you can Tribute 1 WIND monster you control to send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=legendarylighting]

mb4qqp.png

Effect:

1 Psychic-Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If you control a Level 4 monster, you gain 400 Life Points. When the Level 4 monster is removed from the field, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. If you control this card while you control the Special Summoned monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle except by FIRE monsters. If the monster is destroyed by a FIRE monster by battle, remove it from play and draw 1 card. If the drawn card is a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent can discard 1 card from your hand randomly.

[spoiler=Hunter Steel]

107jbly.png

Effect:

This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each monster in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, toss a coin to have this card gain the following effect:

-Heads: You can pay 500 Life Points to discard 1 card in your opponent's hand randomly.

-Tails: Your opponent can pay 500 Life Points to have you discard 1 card in your hand randomly. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove this card from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

[spoiler=aomegamjRA]

bevqbp.png

Effect:

1 Tuner +1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's controller cannot switch control to their opponent. When this card declares an attack, your opponent can discard 1 card to send this card to the Graveyard. As long as this card is in your Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monsters from their Graveyard.

Image credit to ~Marvelous Mark~ (requested).

[spoiler=[b]WiiOmi![/b]]

212877j.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by discarding 2 Spell Cards. Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard to negate the Spell Card's effect and destroy it. Each time your opponent activates a Trap Card, place 1 Granny Counter on this card (max.5). You can remove 2 Granny Counters from this card to have your opponent select 1 of their removed from play cards and add it to your hand. When this card has 3 Granny Counters, remove all cards from play that were returned due to this card's effect and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. This card is destroyed during the next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Entei55]

212877y.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand. If you control a Pyro-Type, monster, you can send it to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If it is a monster, Special Summon it in Attack Position. It's DEF is treated as 0, as long as you control this card and the Special Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=TheCreator9464]

2ryhcv9.jpg

I am not held responsible of the blurriness of the pic as this has been given by the member, not me.

[spoiler=Fish-eye]

97pkqe.jpg

Effect:

As long as you control this card and a Level 4 or lower EARTH monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle. When the Level 4 or lower monster is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card's effect, remove it from play and draw 1 card. During battle between this attacking card and an opponent's Attack Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[/align]

If your card is good enough, please +rep me if it really is and gimme an internet!

You don't have to credit me, but if you do, it will help me reach popularity :)

PS. Not too many people at a time please.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Type of card: Choose the type of your card (e.g Trap, Spell, monster, Fusion, Ritual, Synchros etc). No subtypes please. Monster

Name: Only use this if you're not gonna use your proper name. N/A (use my original name)

Your ATK and DEF will depend on how much I know that you're a good member, (this also goes for Level as well).

Picture: Just tell me what kinda picture you'd like of yourself. In this case, put this as the same as your Type if you're a monster. Or you could provide me an image, but it's better not to do that anyways. Warrior

Holo: Yes or No No

Name Holo: Yes or No No

Attribute: EARTH

Monster Type: Warrior

Request Form:

Type of card: Choose the type of your card (e.g Trap, Spell, monster, Fusion, Ritual, Synchros etc). No subtypes please. Monster

Name: Only use this if you're not gonna use your proper name. Tenkage of Shadows

Picture: Just tell me what kinda picture you'd like of yourself. In this case, put this as the same as your Type if you're a monster. Or you could provide me an image, but it's better not to do that anyways. Somthing involving a shadow welder

Holo: Yes or No, no thanks

Name Holo: Yes or No, yes please

Attribute: Dark

Monster Type: Monster

The effect should have somthing involving taking on Effect monsters

Request Form:

Type of card: Choose the type of your card (e.g Trap' date=' Spell, monster, Fusion, Ritual, Synchros etc). No subtypes please. Monster

Name: Only use this if you're not gonna use your proper name. Tenkage of Shadows

Picture: Just tell me what kinda picture you'd like of yourself. In this case, put this as the same as your Type if you're a monster. Or you could provide me an image, but it's better not to do that anyways. Somthing involving a shadow welder [b']what do you mean by that?[/b]

Holo: Yes or No, no thanks

Name Holo: Yes or No, yes please

Attribute: Dark

Monster Type: Monster "There is no monster type called monster. It's like Warrior, Fiend etc.

The effect should have somthing involving taking on Effect monsters

No it isn't. Any monster type. I put etc at the end didn't you see?

Lol' date=' I don't really know how you want to request your card to be like :?

[/quote']

look I'm asking for the lord of Darkness, kinda hard to tell if it would be a fiend or just a badass warrior. Surprise me.

No it isn't. Any monster type. I put etc at the end didn't you see?

Lol' date=' I don't really know how you want to request your card to be like :?

[/quote']

look I'm asking for the lord of Darkness, kinda hard to tell if it would be a fiend or just a badass warrior. Surprise me.

Nah, would take too long. But I'll assure you it won't be bad. Is it the member card of you?

Hello.

I've seen quite a few of these threads nowadays.

I'll take one.

Name: Madchurro (Add something at the end' date=' if you like.)

Level: 6, 7, or 8. [b']You cannot choose this bit.[/b]

Type: Pyro

Attribute: WATER (I love mixing types up.)

ATK: 2050 Again, you cannot select either ATK and DEF.

DEF: 2050

Effect: Entirely up to you. Just make it something to do with drawing or discarding.

Pic: So long as it is a smexy anime chick, I'm happy.

Thanks much!

^^\m/

The bit I bolded is the bit which isn't optional. I choose that bit.

You forgot to include any holoing, does that mean you don't want a holo?

Archived