100th Card Ragnarok the Great Thank you card to Ragnarok1945

Eury

342971p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 800 attack and defense for each card removed. You can reduce this card's attack to 0 to inflict this cards attack points to your opponents Life Points.

Plz rate and comment. I think the ocg is a little off so if you could help with that it would be appreciated. I hope it isnt too op'd.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for each card removed. You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK. This card's ATK is then reduced to 0.

Or something like that.

7.5/10

Mind Pming me the pic?

OCG fix:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for each card removed by this card's effect. You can reduce this card's ATK to 1000 to inflict damage equal to this card ATK to your opponent's Life Points."

Ok the bold are the fixes while the underline is a suggestion to add since right now thats a totally useless effect since it literally does nothing.

anyways aside from that great card :3 lols it fits Ragnarok nicely lol

OCG:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to each card removed x 800. Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK. If your opponent would have 0 or less Life Points due to this card's effect, your opponent's Life Points become 100. After this effect resolves, reduce this card's ATK to 0.

This is how I think it should be. Anyway, overused pic, but nice card.

8.5/10

Archived