9/02/09

Willieh

There are websites that just make you dumber. Youtube is one of them. That makes it the LEAST credible source for ANYTHING. If there is a website on this, then it is yet ANOTHER one of those websites. It's either:

1) A plan to milk it for merchandise

2) Made by people who fell for it

It is fake

There are websites that just make you dumber. Youtube is one of them. That makes it the LEAST credible source for ANYTHING. If there is a website on this' date=' then it is yet ANOTHER one of those websites. It's either:

1) A plan to milk it for merchandise

2) Made by people who fell for it

It is fake

[/quote']

Highfive man you say it

Oh Noes! It is the apocalypse! School starts back up! Run for your lives!!! Oh a zombie invasion? Oh well. I took the test on facebook. I got "What The F*** Is Wrong With You?" DIE ZOMIEZ!!!!!!!!

Anyway not going to happen. You're freaking out more than my cousin Britanny than when my family discussed 2012. I was the only one saying, "Not gonna happen."

Oh not zombies. Aliens?

You people fail to realize that a zombie apocalypse isn't what's going to happen on 9/02/09.

That's just what some retard commented on YouTube.

Well' date=' than it's something related to Youtube. If it's any kind of apocolypse, it's fake. If it's a huge change in the world, and something VERY horrible, then it's fake.

If anything's going to happen on 9/02/09, it's the sun's gonna come up, set, and we will all laugh [s']at you[/s] about this.

Unless of course it has something to do with a Website community, and someone's just announcing when they'll come back from a ban, or something.

Archived