Cursed Ronin

EocDragon

I recently got a tablet and have been practicing making images. Having recently completed an image, I decided to make it into a card. It's been a while, so it might not be OCG correct.

171556l.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This monster is also treated as a Fiend-type. This monster can only be destroyed by battle. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly. This monster must destroy a monster your opponent controls during each of your Battle Phases. If it does not, put 1 Falter Counter on it at the end of your Battle Phase. If this monster has 2 Falter Counters on it, Tribute it and take 2000 damage.

The OCG is definately not correct, but I gave the correction on the ALD thread already, and you chose to ignore it there, so I'm definately not going to the trouble of reposting it.

As for the pic, try to make the lights coming off of him fade into the background towadrs the ends.

Personally, I like it, and it's perfectly balanced. ;)

This monster is also treated as a Fiend-type. This monster can only be destroyed by battle. This monster cannot attack your opponent directly. This monster must destroy a monster your opponent controls during each of your Battle Phases. If it does not, put 1 Falter Counter on it at the end of your Battle Phase. If this monster has 2 Falter Counters on it, Tribute it and take 2000 damage.

'This monster is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. This monster can only be destroyed by battle. This monster cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly. This monster must destroy 1 monster your opponent controls during each of your Battle Phases. If it does not put 1 Falter Counter on it at the end of your Battle Phase. If this monster has 2 Falter Counters on it during you End Phase, it is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard. You also lose 2000 Life Points when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.'

1) corrected OCG.

2) it can only be destroyed by battle, so it negates its own effect, making that part useless.

3) replace last part to fit as much as it should.

4) too many drawbacks if you ask me.

5) it seems pretty balanced with level to attack/def.

6) my rating: 6.5/10

Archived