Card Sleeves

^ If there's no picture on the back' date=' they last a lot longer. I'll take plain sleeves every time over some cool design.

There are a few exceptions, if you want to put out like $20-30 on a pair of really nice Japanese sleeves, the one that comes to mind for me is the Honest ones, then those will last a while too, but buying generic American sleeves with a picture on the back is never a good idea.

[/quote']

BUT THEY ARE SO SHINY!!!! ITS SO TEMPTING!

I have the same exact ones you have! The Blue Cyber Dragon ones. :D

SO DO I!!! :shock:

TC' date=' Yoshi, Syncrow, and Arm, all have the exact same sleeves.

lawl

[/quote']

STALKERZ!!!!!! O,o

Hey, that's my line! O.O

I just find that worth laughing at. I wish I had space to sig it. >.>

^ If there's no picture on the back' date=' they last a lot longer. I'll take plain sleeves every time over some cool design.

There are a few exceptions, if you want to put out like $20-30 on a pair of really nice Japanese sleeves, the one that comes to mind for me is the Honest ones, then those will last a while too, but buying generic American sleeves with a picture on the back is never a good idea.

[/quote']

They usually start peeling in a month.

[/quote']

Ugh, had that problem :/

That's why I switched to ultra pro, kids! :)

[/quote']

The matte Ultra Pro sleeves are really nice, but definitely get Player's Choice if you can.

They're just pretty much just like my Japanese sleeves, really durable.

Does anyone here double-sleeve their cards?

[/quote']

The matte Ultra Pro sleeves are really nice, but definitely get Player's Choice if you can.

They're just pretty much just like my Japanese sleeves, really durable.

Does anyone here double-sleeve their cards?

You cant in sanctioned play

I use these blue plastic sleeves without any shininess to them. They've lasted me about a year so far.

I've got them too. And green ones.

And black ones with a burning skull' date=' FOR IT IS VERY EVIL! FEAR MY SKULLIE!

[/quote']I used to have the blue Skull ones, but could never find the black ones, they were always the first to disappear from the shelves. Anyway, the sleeves with designs on them are the worst when it comes to lasting a long time because the back usually sort of tears off overtime.

Archived