Post Your Best / Favourite Signature

General Assclown

[align=center]This is akin to -.- 's "Post your first sig" thread. In this thread you will be doing something similar.

Also, I will try (but don't know how) to get this stickied so this thread doesn't get lost among all the others.

[spoiler=Rules - Read before posting!]

1st - Keep negative unneccessary comments to yourself. If you do not have a supportive or suggestive comment, then don't comment at all.

2nd - Respect others work.

3rd - Do not steal other people's signatures and post them as your own.

[/align]

Meh' date=' I've not done many recently, so this is a 2-month old one that I may have gone slightly over the top with.

[img']http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/kizzikizzikizzi/0a%20GFX/bioshock.png[/img]

Over the top of coolness XD

Mind giving me a Tutorial on how you did that?

(If your wondering, yes, I am asking for alot of Tutorials mainly because I suck at GFX and this is a way of improvement)

Meh' date=' I've not done many recently, so this is a 2-month old one that I may have gone slightly over the top with.

[img']http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/kizzikizzikizzi/0a%20GFX/bioshock.png[/img]

Over the top of coolness XD

Mind giving me a Tutorial on how you did that?

(If your wondering, yes, I am asking for alot of Tutorials mainly because I suck at GFX and this is a way of improvement)

I'm rusty, so even I'm not sure how I got it so over-the-top-epic. I even looked at the PSD, but I still couldn't get my more recent Bioshock tag to look that good. I do remember that it was an hour or two of good old fashioned experimentation worked out.

Archived