Realism contest

FairyGuardian

~ENTRY RESERVED~

since i have a lot of points i will give you 20 points to help with the prizes

here is my card

315534q.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can remove from play 3 cards in your hand to negate the attack. If this monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, add 1 Winged-Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

entering i will pay

359691z.jpg

Nice' date=' but it's too much like man eater bug, 6.5/10[hr']

~ENTRY RESERVED~

since i have a lot of points i will give you 20 points to help with the prizes

here is my card

315534q.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this monster is selected as an attack target' date=' you can remove from play 3 cards in your hand to negate the attack. If this monster is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, add 1 Winged-Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

[/quote']

Awesome it's like none other, Beleive-able attk and def and a not to weak but not to powerful effect 9.9/10

(it's just barely unbeleiveable :P)

ps the id is missing 1 letter in the last part :P

ill enter too, heres my card and points sent

307572.jpg

Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated place a Demonic Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Demonic Counter on it. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can select 1 Monster Card from your deck. Remove Demonic Counters from this card equal to the level of the selected card and Special Summon it to your field.

22767l.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster, you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).

im in

follyx.jpg

Effect:

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may not be special summoned except by combining the above fusion matearial. When this card is effected by a spell card you may destroy one card on the field. This card is treated as a spellcaster.

awesome' date=' but the fusion material is in the wrong spot 9/10[hr']

ill enter too' date=' heres my card and points sent

[img']http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8814/307572.jpg[/img]

Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated place a Demonic Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Demonic Counter on it. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can select 1 Monster Card from your deck. Remove Demonic Counters from this card equal to the level of the selected card and Special Summon it to your field.

Effect: Beleivable

Pic: Sooooooooooo not

8/10

22767l.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster' date=' you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).

[/quote']

9.8/10

awesome

pic: beleiveable

effect: Doubtful

im in

follyx.jpg

Effect:

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may not be special summoned except by combining the above fusion matearial. When this card is effected by a spell card you may destroy one card on the field.

Dude it messed up on the upload it even cut out the /effect so can i try reposting the card no differences just a repost.

im in

follyx.jpg

Effect:

This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may not be special summoned except by combining the above fusion matearial. When this card is effected by a spell card you may destroy one card on the field. This card is treated as a spellcaster.

8/10

22767l.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card battles a monster' date=' you can remove from play 2 monster cards from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 600 until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, remove from play cards from the bottom of your opponent's Deck equal to half the Level of the destroyed monster (rounded down).

[/quote']

9.9/10

awesome

How is the effect "doubtful"?

im in

follyx.jpg

Effect:

8/10

22767l.jpg

[/quote']

9.9/10

awesome

How is the effect "doubtful"?

the remove cards from play from the bottom of the deck part...

but it's awesome still...

Archived