- Clipping Mask Sfam -

[To the people above]You guys are horrible, just rate the damn sig instead of being such a nag no matter who it is.[/To the people above]

Anyhow, I like the style of this sig quite a lot. The colors you used looks really nice, and has a great feel to it. The blending around the render is pretty good as well, but I think you could've done more to make the sig more eye-appealing instead of plain.

The text can always ruin a sig, and I think it made it look pretty weird, but that's ok. I haven't seen much where text looks good. Next time, maybe try a textless sig.

The darkness in the corner looks really neat. I like that a lot, but maybe you should make the sigs smaller, until you have more to detail with.

Overall, it's decent.

[To the people above]You guys are horrible' date=' just rate the damn sig instead of being such a nag no matter who it is.[/To the people above']

........You're an idiot. >.>

Very plain and needs better execution and concept. Text is bad and distracting, just like the border.

She is, but don't attack ladies =/

Plain' date=' very very. Looks like Carly's style.

[/quote']

Guess what? Remove the X in Xyilarc and you make a word. Guess what it is? ICarly. So, that might be why it looks like that. =3

This guy thought I would let him off. -.- IP Registered for 6 members. This is the 7th. & seriously, why do you want to copy me? 0 forever? that's my idea, people just stop, it's not cool, it's actually gay.

She is' date=' but don't attack ladies =/[hr']

[/quote']

Guess what? Remove the X in Xyilarc and you make a word. Guess what it is? ICarly. So, that might be why it looks like that. =3

This guy thought I would let him off. -.- IP Registered for 6 members. This is the 7th. & seriously, why do you want to copy me? 0 forever? that's my idea, people just stop, it's not cool, it's actually gay.

Wut?

[/quote']

Wut?

Guy's a multiple accounter, and stealing -.-'s idea, in his signature. Look at it.

[/quote']

Wut?

Guy's a multiple accounter, and stealing -.-'s idea, in his signature. Look at it.

Ok. =/

But what are her multiple accounts and how does he know that she has 7 accounts? O_o

[/quote']

Wut?

Ok. =/

But what are her multiple accounts and how does he know that she has 7 accounts? O_o

Dun ask me.

Archived