{Lovely New Support Cards} 1 more Archfiend Support Card

[align=center]Hope you enjoy it ^^.

Image credit is to Zeaux ^^

Archfiend Howler

320638k.jpg

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, once per turn during you Standby Phase, inflict damage equal to the amount of "Archfiend" monsters you control x300 to you opponent. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card that designates more then 1 monster, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position during you next Standby Phase.[/align]

Good card, I still like the image (from seeing it on Zeaux's card), the OCG is solid, and the effect is creative.

I wouldn't say it is Archfiend support, but it certainly works well with them since it counteracts their Life Point payment effect.

9/10

OCG Error:

When this card is Normal Summoned, once per turn during you Standby Phase, inflict damage equal to the amount of "Archfiend" monsters you control x300 to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card that designates more then 1 monster, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position during you next Standby Phase.

you left the bold out and other then that It's great.

Thanks both

Good card' date=' I still like the image (from seeing it on Zeaux's card), the OCG is solid, and the effect is creative.

I wouldn't say it is Archfiend support, but it certainly works well with them since it counteracts their Life Point payment effect.

9/10

[/quote']

I didnt mean it was support for those archfiends :[ ick i hate the archfiends that require you to pay 900 LP bleh their terrible. Anyways i ment them to be just support for any archfiend like mad archfiend and red dragon archfiend. not just for those annoying LP theives we call archfiends (like Vilepawn archfiend, infernal queen archfiend, etc.)

Archived