Rainbow Warrior

Maliki

[align=center]Rainbow Warrior comin' your way

206999.jpg

Lore:

This monster can be treated as WIND, EARTH, WATER, and FIRE. This monster cannot have more than 1 Equip Card equipped to this card. This monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent's monster effects. This monster can be discarded from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Ancient Rainbow Guardian" is face-up Attack Position that you control. If this monster is destroyed by battle, your opponent must remove from play 2 monsters with 2000 ATK or more from his Graveyard or his hand.[/align]

Well I am only followimg orders my cousin gave me' date=' He told me to make a card named Rainbow Warrior and followed his directions

[/quote']

than complain to your cousin that it's way OP =P

I mean lvl6 for 2600/2400? that's already too much as it is

That is cool to have that conwinidense (cant spell worth of crap)

Hopefully what I added is better and makes it less OP'ed

Well I am only followimg orders my cousin gave me' date=' He told me to make a card named Rainbow Warrior and followed his directions

[/quote']

than complain to your cousin that it's way OP =P

I mean lvl6 for 2600/2400? that's already too much as it is

There are more than just that card like it but when you think about it, with its effect it doesnt stay on the field much

This card is also treated as a WIND, EARTH, WATER, and FIRE monster. This monster cannot have more than 1 Equip Card equipped to it at the same time. This monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent's monster effects. You can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Ancient Rainbow Guardian" in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent must select and remove from play 2 monsters whose ATK total 2000 or more from their hand and/or Graveyard.

I like it, but to balance it out, I would make the ATK 2000. Other than that, and OCG, I love it! ^_^

Archived