[Sentience] Y.C.M - SentienceLIFE

SentienceLIFE

[align=center]266637y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn if there is a face-up "Y.C.M" monster on your side of the field, you can halve it's ATK until the end of this turn to look at your opponents hand. If your opponent has any "Y.C.M" monster in his/her hand Special Summon it to your side of the field with 0 ATK and 0 DEF. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, any "Y.C.M" monster used as a tribute for a Tribute Summon can be treated as 2 tributes.

Rate it, Hate it. Whatever you want.[/align]

My bad. Mind actually RATING or giving proper criticism about a card? I'm not complaining that you pointed out a spelling error but that post was pretty pointless otherwise. Anyway I updated it with the correct spelling. Which wasn't your version.

[ Also the correct spelling is "Psychic" ]

@ lacikus - Thanks for the rating, but it's only the name thats wrong; otherwise psychic is a irl type. :D

@ MasteriX - If you read the last part of it's effect then you would understand why, all Y.C.M monster's are treated as 2 tributes instead of one, so if you use this card's effect to get one from your opponents hand, you can have an 8 star or more monster out in one turn.

Archived