THE ULTIMATE KOSMOS CARD YET~!!!(Edited both card and effect)

chizuruotohime

The Ultimate Kosmos Synchro~~!!!!

GODDESS KOSMOS

GoddessKosmos.jpg

p><p>This card

[/align]

Enjoy~!!!

Comment and Rate Please~!!! :)

[spoiler=The Original Image made by Kaibaman~~!! Very million thanks to you~~!!]

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd79/otohimechizuru/goddesskosmos2.jpg' alt='goddesskosmos2.jpg'>

[spoiler=The Original Image made by Kaibaman~~!! Very million thanks to you~~!!]goddesskosmos2.jpg

O.O; Wow. How many 'Fancy Hero' and 'Kosmos' monsters are there now? There must be at least the same number as my "Ancient Feud" set.

"Fancy Hero Kosmos" + "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + 1 non-Tuner monster

This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Fancy Hero" monster in your Graveyard. Negate the effects of Effect, Spell and Trap Cards that designate this card. When this card attacks, negate the effects of your opponent's Effect Monster Cards, until your End Phase. This card returns to your Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn it is summoned. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Fancy Hero Kosmos" from your Graveyard in Attack Position.

9/10

Hm... Let's see...

Micro Kosmos is Level 3, Kosmos is Level 7, so you will need a Level 1 non-Tuner monster to complete the Synchro Summoning. Does it mean you plan a Level 1 Fancy Hero monster? (currently the lowest Level ones are Level 2 - Fancy Hero Sugar and Fancy Hero Spice). A massive beatstick which is almost indestructible, but as it goes back to Extra Deck during the End Phase, it stays as balanced. The image is beautiful like always. 8/10 as for now (8.5/10 if you make a Level 1 Fancy Hero monster, as it would make possible to complete the Synchro Summoning with only Fancy Hero monsters.)

Hm... Let's see...

Micro Kosmos is Level 3' date=' Kosmos is Level 7, so you will need a Level 1 non-Tuner monster to complete the Synchro Summoning. Does it mean you plan a Level 1 Fancy Hero monster? (currently the lowest Level ones are Level 2 - Fancy Hero Sugar and Fancy Hero Spice). A massive beatstick which is almost indestructible, but as it goes back to Extra Deck during the End Phase, it stays as balanced. The image is beautiful like always. 8/10 as for now (8.5/10 if you make a Level 1 Fancy Hero monster, as it would make possible to complete the Synchro Summoning with only Fancy Hero monsters.)

[/quote']

This ^ and :3 I love the pic ^^

the fancy hero's are fantastic! they have such gorgeous pictures and awesome effects :3 these are deffinitly legend cards on my awesomest card sets list lol ^^

10/10

@ Exa raiun

I have thought of one non-tuner monster for Goddess Kosmos....

Kosmic Angel

1 Star / LIGHT / Warrior / ATK 100 / DEF 100 / Effect

When there's a "Kosmos" monster on your field, Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is Special summoned this way, remove it from play when this card is removed from the field.

Thanks a million to you Exa~~!!

@ Lovely Lady Duelist

You have an awesome card list??? Lemme see~~!!

Thank you for the comment and rate~!!

@ Adon Madness

I didn't drew it......That was drawn by my long-time friend Kaibaman~~!! Thanks to him

Hmmmm.....I don't think that's suitable to negate the summon, First you have to Synchro Summon Kosmos by using a level 3 Micro Kosmos, and a level 4 non-Tuner monster. Then you will have to figure how to pick Micro Kosmos back to your hand, and Kosmos must stay on the field since Kosmos herself is immune to effects once she synchro summoned. So I think that's fair enough to me....

@ Ragnarok 1945

Like I said to adon as well.....But thanks for the comment and rate~~!!

• 1 month later...

Archived