Ancient Peak Dragon

Rideouter

Is it overpowered?

318316u.jpg

Card Lore:

This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Graveyard when a Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard. This cards ATK is equal to double the ATK of the sent monster. This cards DEF is equal to the level of the sent monster, x200. When this card attacks it loses ATK for each card in your opponents Graveyard, x200. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead.

well..its a very interesting effect. really not OP'd because of the ATK decreasing effect..

imagine a guy just killing his own monsters all the time..^^this card wouldn't be strong enough against my deck for example..xD

But still a great card, brilliant pic, very good OCG

9.9/10 (i dont like to give 10 points to that much cards ;)..even if it is close to perfect..its just close ;)

I chose peak because the dragon is like on a mointain peak. Also it is like a story, when you are born you are at the base of lifes mountain. When you get older you get closer to the top or "peak" of the mountain. When you die you can never reach the peak of the mountain, living your life to your full potential. When you get reborn you have the most potential, ie the peak of the mountain.

I chose peak because the dragon is like on a mointain peak. Also it is like a story' date=' when you are born you are at the base of lifes mountain. When you get older you get closer to the top or "peak" of the mountain. When you die you can never reach the peak of the mountain, living your life to your full potential. When you get reborn you have the most potential, ie the peak of the mountain.

[/quote']

A profound statement. I can't say I put so much thought into the names of my cards ;)

Good card, I like the image though I have seen it many times before, the OCG is fine, and the effect is interesting.

I would state when it loses the attack though, whether it is during Damage Calculation, after the Damage Step ect.

9/10

OCG fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Graveyard when a Dragon-Type monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to double the destroyed monster's ATK. This card's DEF is equal to the Level of the destroyed monster, x 200. When this card declares an attack, decrease this card's ATK, equal to the number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard, x 200. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyad, it is removed from play instead.

I like it, but the pic is blurry, so I would suggest getting a new one.

I chose peak because the dragon is like on a mointain peak. Also it is like a story' date=' when you are born you are at the base of lifes mountain. When you get older you get closer to the top or "peak" of the mountain. When you die you can never reach the peak of the mountain, living your life to your full potential. When you get reborn you have the most potential, ie the peak of the mountain.

[/quote']

That doesn't even look like the peak of a mountain. To me it's just a top of some really big piece of rock. Though your reasoning makes sense

Archived