Primal Swamp Dragon

740kt

Should I switch the pics between the Assault Mode and the regular card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I switch the pics between the Assault Mode and the regular card?

• Yes, switch'em
    • No, it's fine as it is

What do you guys think?

243929.jpg

243929c.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

"Young Swamp Dragon" + 1 or more EARTH non-Tuner monsters

While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate any EARTH monster's attack. If you negate an attack with this effect, remove the attacking card from play. During your opponent's next Standby Phase, Special Summon the removed card in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all face-down cards without flipping them face-up.

243929.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is Summoned, all monsters on the field are treated as EARTH. While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate any EARTH monster's attack. Once per turn, remove 1 EARTH monster that your opponent controls from play. Inflict damage equal to 400X the Level of the removed monster to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Primal Swamp Dragon" from your Graveyard or destroy all face-down cards that your opponent controls without flipping them face-up.

Tuner is too powerful, in terms of effect. As soon as you play it, you can play your Synchro... =/

The Synchro seems fine.

The Assault Mode seems pointless as it's the exact same effect. Normally, Assault Modes are the same effect pumped up.

Nice use of my fav Green Dragon images ;)

8/10

But it kinda seems pointless to even summon... =/ It sounds like a waste of two cards.

Do you mean it seems pointless to summon the Assault Mode? Also, which 2 cards are you talking about?

I also added a cost to the Tuner.

But it kinda seems pointless to even summon... =/ It sounds like a waste of two cards.

Do you mean it seems pointless to summon the Assault Mode? Also' date=' which 2 cards are you talking about?

I also added a cost to the Tuner.

[/quote']

The two cards I was referring to were Assault Mode Activate and the /Assault Mode card.

And the Tuner seems nice and balanced now ;)

max c you are not easaly amused anyway good cards 9/10

I judge cards honestly. If you ever want to be good, you must learn to take harsh critiques. ;)

Good cards man, 8/10 ^_^

Your /AM (Assault Mode) isn't what it should be...

1. an /AM only has 500 more ATK and DEF than it's regular counterpart

2. it's not s'posed to have the same effect as the synchro

Thanks. I've changed the Assault mode. I just hope it's not OP'd now...

BTW The effect was slightly different because it didn't summon the monster back on the field.

Archived