Flamvell Auror

Catman25

[align=center]Newest Card.

Rate, hate, comment.

100747.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 "Flamvell" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card is Summoned, switch all monsters on the field to Attack Position. You can discard 1 FIRE monster to negate the activation of a Trap Card. You can negate the activation of 1 Spell Card you control to destroy 1 DARK monster on the field. When a monster changes its battle position, switch the ATK and DEF of this card.

[/align]

9.5/10! I love Flamevell's' date=' but where do you discard the FIRE monster from?

[/quote']

If it says "discard", it is from your hand.

Anyway good card, I've seen the image a few times before but I like it, the OCG is fine, and the effect is interesting.

9/10

cool effects, nice name and wicked pic. For those who dont have an weird thing for a boy that likes to hold wood and is so powerful he cant fix his bad eyesight (I'm just playing before Potter fans rain down on me with foam and spit!!)...what is a flamevell??...and was the second word suppose to be Aurora??

cool effects' date=' nice name and wicked pic. For those who dont have an weird thing for a boy that likes to hold wood and is so powerful he cant fix his bad eyesight (I'm just playing before Potter fans rain down on me with foam and spit!!)...what is a flamevell??...and was the second word suppose to be Aurora??

[/quote']

It was supposed to be Auror. ^_^

Archived