Raven Cards

Mintcookie

333845f.jpg

p><p>[center][u][b]This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent

This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase the ATK of this card by 200 and decrease the DEF of this card by 400. If this card's DEF is 0 discard 5 cards in your hand to increase the DEF of this card by 1200.

p><p>[center][u][b]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. The effects of your opponent

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. The effects of your opponent's Effect Monster that this monster destroys as a result of battle are negated. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, as long as this card is face-up on the field, you can move 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

If this card is Summoned successfully you can Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 Star or lower Beast-Type monsters from your hand. This card is also treated as a Beast-Type. If "Forest" is face-up on the field the effect for this card is doubled.

If this card is Summoned successfully you can Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 Star or lower Beast-Type monsters from your hand. This card is also treated as a Beast-Type. If "Forest" is face-up on the field the effect for this card is doubled.

Good cards, images are all good, especially the last two. The OCG is fine, and the effects are fairly balanced.

The last part of the last card doesn't make too much sense though. I know what you mean, but I don't think "doubled" is the right word. I think it should be:

"If "Forest" is face-up on the field, you can Special Summon an additional Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster."

^Something like that^

9/10

Good cards' date=' images are all good, especially the last two. The OCG is fine, and the effects are fairly balanced.

The last part of the last card doesn't make too much sense though. I know what you mean, but I don't think "doubled" is the right word. I think it should be:

"If "Forest" is face-up on the field, you can Special Summon an additional Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monster."

^Something like that^

9/10

[/quote']

Hmm. I meant to word it to mean, if Forest is active the effects of forest is doubled for the card so instead of ATK boosted by 200 its 400

Raven Warrior has a unique effect and we like those kinds of cards...nice and the pic goes well with it 9/10

Raven Mage is too powerful mate with the Spell and Trap cards from your Graveyard, even The Dark Magician Of Chaos can only return 1 and thats a level 8 also Hidden Book of Spell you have to send 2 cards to the Grave to return 11 to your Deck. maybe discard a level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster may be better penalty for your effect.

When this card is Summoned successfully you can Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your hand. This card is also treated as a Beast-Type. If "Forest" is face-up on the field you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 monster from your hand.

I think this sounds better mate, your effect was a little ixed up and this makes it easier to understand sumoing 4 level 3 monsters is alot from 1 card...nice pics and creative effects 8.5/10

Archived